What offering Garbers and Van Dyke means

BackToU

Recruit
Offering two QBs in 2020 means that Richt is “trusting the process” and going to stay firm. No changes. No new OC. No new QB coach.

He knows **** well that any OC worth a **** would want to evaluate his their own QB and make sure they fit the scheme.

These offers mean Richt is doubling down on not being the CEO. He will be OC and play caller unless he is fired. And we all know that ain’t happening

Advertisement
Offering two QBs in 2020 means that Richt is “trusting the process” and going to stay firm. No changes. No new OC. No new QB coach.

He knows **** well that any OC worth a **** would want to evaluate his their own QB and make sure they fit the scheme.

These offers mean Richt is doubling down on not being the CEO. He will be OC and play caller unless he is fired. And we all know that ain’t happening
I agree that richt won’t make any changes, but who he’s offering 2 years out doesn’t mean Anythjng. Offers are given and taken away all the time.

Not a recruiting guy, so maybe I’m wrong.

I've analyzed this thoroughly and have concluded, after careful deliberation, that they are doing the same exact thing every single other school is doing.

There's no way the status quo remains. Fan disapproval would rise to nuclear levels. There would be banners at every game next year (except the season opener), maybe even some away games. Season ticket sales would take a hit.

I can’t see how one thing relates to the other. Maybe he’s confident in Perry and Williams and/or doesn’t want to rock the boat for now. I’m of the thought of bringing in one per year. But maybe he doesn’t see any this late in the cycle worth his recruiting time to try to play catch up.

Advertisement

Disagree you gotta put the offers out there...what if he hires a new OC or QB coach and they like the prospect as well? Gotta start forming those relationships....we have already seen it last cycle with Sitkowski and Jarren Williams

Advertisement
Richt must feel confident there will be no defections among the current qbs.

Advertisement
Don’t care too much for Garbers film but Van Dyke’s is a different story. Watch his film before you judge.

I’m a big fan of the offer and the early visiting.

Attachments

• 7C8F6C56-288C-4002-83E7-9C60078AEFFA.jpeg
    7C8F6C56-288C-4002-83E7-9C60078AEFFA.jpeg
    375 KB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Back