What Miami Collective should I donate to?

Advertisement
The AD society goes to NIL?

The policy may change from time to time so definitely good to confirm, but my understanding is that you can designate a portion of your charitable contribution to NIL, but not the whole donation

Actually, you can join the AD Society and earmark your donation to the Canes Connection. That way, you get the benefits of the AD Society - invites to practices, etc.
Brilliant. I came into this thread to tag you for your work on the baseball side. Well done.

The policy may change from time to time so definitely good to confirm, but my understanding is that you can designate a portion of your charitable contribution to NIL, but not the whole donation

Thanks for sharing. I think all fans that are able should look to join canesconnection at a minimum. You can do $20 a month if you like. I can't think of a more direct way to help the team under the current rules.

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing. I think all fans that are able should look to join canesconnection at a minimum. You can do $20 a month if you like. I can't think of a more direct way to help the team under the current rules.
…and if you come by a few extra bucks, you can kick in additional $ at any time.

Advertisement
Back