troyskiles
[]_[] Forever
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2016
- Messages
- 3,212
Want to donate some money, got a nice bonus, what is the best one to donate to? I have not donated to any in the past. Help!
Thanks,
Thanks,
Want to donate some money, got a nice bonus, what is the best one to donate to? I have not donated to any in the past. Help!
Thanks,
Want to donate some money, got a nice bonus, what is the best one to donate to? I have not donated to any in the past. Help!
Thanks,
Actually, you can join the AD Society and earmark your donation to the Canes Connection. That way, you get the benefits of the AD Society - invites to practices, etc.Depending on the amount, you can do Canes Connection and/or become Athletic Director Society member.
Link?Depending on the amount, you can do Canes Connection and/or become Athletic Director Society member.
Life wallet. You can own half their stock for $8Want to donate some money, got a nice bonus, what is the best one to donate to? I have not donated to any in the past. Help!
Thanks,
Link?
The Human Fund
@Canesfreak, @TheOriginalCane or I can make an intro if you or anyone else is interested
Hurricane Club
Support University of Miami student-athletes through the Hurricane Club. Explore membership, facilities, scholarships, and a century of Hurricanes athletic excellence.give2um.com
Just in time for Christmas, George.The Human Fund
Happy FestivusJust in time for Christmas, George.
Thank you, sir!@Canesfreak, @TheOriginalCane or I can make an intro if you or anyone else is interested
Hurricane Club
Support University of Miami student-athletes through the Hurricane Club. Explore membership, facilities, scholarships, and a century of Hurricanes athletic excellence.give2um.com
If you hit the Donate button on top right, it leads you donations starting from $100, annually. Is this what you were alluding to, or were you referring to something else?Thanks All, looks like Canes Connection for me. Bonus was not close to being big enough for ADS.![]()