What I've learned about people on this message board is this...

Advertisement
More than likely ours. Say what you want about them, their cheerleaders and mostly everyone for that matter beats ours. We're on the Duke level of cheerleader.
Well, you may have something there.
Back in my day, we did prefer the SugarCanes..

After we beat UVA and we look differently both offensively and defensively, people will see there is more to football than what they see on TV. Our win over UVA won't be random. It will be collection of things I've already stated many times.
I have to ask why do you think this team is going to play any differently than it has the last 5 games.our football team wasn't fundamentally sound then.results on the field are a reflection on how the team prepares itself leading up to the game and it work habits during the off season.

I have to ask why do you think this team is going to play any differently than it has the last 5 games.our football team wasn't fundamentally sound then.results on the field are a reflection on how the team prepares itself leading up to the game and it work habits during the off season.

New starting QB, Manny's involvement in the Defense, Defense just getting healthier with the addition of Bubba Bolden and Jade Silvera.

This is an entirely new team with Perry at QB. More dynamic, more athletic. Defensively, I'd expect a much different look tonight.

Advertisement
You all aren't very smart. Not as it relates to Xs and Os at least. I'm sure most everyone here had a 4.0 GPA and a 1400 SAT but when it comes down to true knowledge of the game, there are only a handful of you that have any clue what you're talking about.

For example, what is the DC's # 1 responsibility? Hint: Its not play-calling

You idiots demanding we fire Manny after a few games just scream stupidity.

Idiots blaming Jarren Williams also need to educate yourselves. Yes, Perry will be an upgrade because his mobility will help disguise a lot of our OL deficiencies.

Idiots asking for Butch Davis.. stop. He was the best recruiter and analyzer of talent than anyone in history. But his gameday execution was laughably bad. Go watch the 2000 Washington game or several games from 1999. Laughable.
Why people keep bringing up what coaches did 20 freaking years ago? Back than programs gave coaches 4-5 years to get the job done. Its 2019 we live in a 'now society' with alot of technology tools to help win games and recruit better. Diaz didn't take over a team on probation, the team has alot of talent and he's been with the same squad for 4 years now. UM has become the excuse factory and the problem starts with the people in the administration. Diaz had no business getting job, UM doesn't need anymore "hire" with no coaching experiences.

Golden had
Why people keep bringing up what coaches did 20 freaking years ago? Back than programs gave coaches 4-5 years to get the job done. Its 2019 we live in a 'now society' with alot of technology tools to help win games and recruit better. Diaz didn't take over a team on probation, the team has alot of talent and he's been with the same squad for 4 years now. UM has become the excuse factory and the problem starts with the people in the administration. Diaz had no business getting job, UM doesn't need anymore "hire" with no coaching experiences.

Golden had experience; Richt had experience both ended in epic failures.

Dabo had no HC experience; Lincoln Riley had no HC experience. Last I checked they're both pretty good.

New starting QB, Manny's involvement in the Defense, Defense just getting healthier with the addition of Bubba Bolden and Jade Silvera.

This is an entirely new team with Perry at QB. More dynamic, more athletic. Defensively, I'd expect a much different look tonight.
I hope you are right but 5 games into the season shows this team isn't ready to play div 1 football.makes too many mental errors and play on the reflects how the coaches and players prepare themselves to play.anybody that knows anything about playing any sport knows you have to be physically and mentally ready to play.this team lacks those basic things hc getting involved and adding those 3 won't change that.

Golden had

Golden had experience; Richt had experience both ended in epic failures.

Dabo had no HC experience; Lincoln Riley had no HC experience. Last I checked they're both pretty good.
Dabo took a Clemson job with no expectations of winning a title. Its Clemson, not Miami. And that was over 10 yrs ago. Manny will never be or come close to Dabo. Manny is an average dcord at heart. Dude is not coaching material.

Advertisement
Hey Kino people are worried because Manny is just not a good recruiter. In order to suceed he must make changes to the staff, I am sorry but we are not a good fb team right now.

Advertisement
Back