What I've learned about people on this message board is this...

Advertisement
You all aren't very smart. Not as it relates to Xs and Os at least. I'm sure most everyone here had a 4.0 GPA and a 1400 SAT but when it comes down to true knowledge of the game, there are only a handful of you that have any clue what you're talking about.

For example, what is the DC's # 1 responsibility? Hint: Its not play-calling

You idiots demanding we fire Manny after a few games just scream stupidity.

Idiots blaming Jarren Williams also need to educate yourselves. Yes, Perry will be an upgrade because his mobility will help disguise a lot of our OL deficiencies.

Idiots asking for Butch Davis.. stop. He was the best recruiter and analyzer of talent than anyone in history. But his gameday execution was laughably bad. Go watch the 2000 Washington game or several games from 1999. Laughable.

51J70i8IkjL.png

We've lost 3 games this year. All 3 games by 7 points or less and have been either tied or leading in the 4th quarter. Idiots here want to fire the AD. Smart. This thread is a great example of how clueless a majority of UM fans are...

Two tweaks: New QB and Manny getting more involved with our defense are the two tweaks this team needed to push us over the top. If we were blown out in our 3 losses it'd be a different story.

I'm happy that almost beating crap teams makes you happy... if only the rest of us were as enlightened as you.

We've lost 3 games this year. All 3 games by 7 points or less and have been either tied or leading in the 4th quarter. Idiots here want to fire the AD. Smart. This thread is a great example of how clueless a majority of UM fans are...

Two tweaks: New QB and Manny getting more involved with our defense are the two tweaks this team needed to push us over the top. If we were blown out in our 3 losses it'd be a different story.
We have won the coastal division once in ever. It’s the worst division in P5.

Last year, we went 2-0 vs. VT and NC, by a combined 85-24. We outscored them by 61 points! One home, one away. Neither after a Bye week. NC was just 5 days after FIU.

We also finished 7-6 and our coach quit. This shouldn’t have been a shock because the entire reason he took the job was delusional and the decision to hire him was emotional and irrational. So what did we learn? What did the AD do? He didn’t run a search to fnd a new coach. He just panicked and rushed to hire the DC from the failed staff, because the guy grew up in Miami apparently. Wow. Who does that?

This year, we went 0-2 vs. VT and NC, and were down 28-0 to VT before making it close. Both games were after Bye weeks. One home, one away. We are 2-3 overall, but 0-3 against P5 teams.

The program is a joke in cfb, and about at the place where local kids view it as a joke. No one we are recruiting has any memory of UM being relevant.

Sounds a lot like last year, most of the Golden showers, Shannon and Coker era....

Advertisement
2003: Coker‘s a great coach
2004: We’re almost there
2005: Coker can fox this
2006: Coker can fix this ... oops, let’s fire him for a brawl
2007: Randy will get every recruit
2008: Randy’s getting every recruit
2009: They’re young
2010: Yeah, this is awkward
2011: Golden is THE GUY, we gone be back
2012: Golden wants out, we’re lucky to keep him
2013: Golden will fix it, Randy really messed it up, it’s more work than you realize
2014: We cannot expect better than Golden
2015: Yeah, this is awkward
2016: Richt is our savior, top 5 coach in cfb
2017: Richt will turn this around
2018: Wow, lucky he quit
2019: Manny will ... um ... crap

again... this thread. I feel like this is a case study in how to capture stupid people and stupid takes.

I digress. We lost to a top 10 SEC team.. on the road. We lost to a UNC team coming off a win against South Carolina and that took Clemson to the brink.. again, on the road. (UNC has lost to 3 ranked teams, BTW) We looked plain ugly against VT early. Then Perry passed for over 400 yards, 10th all-time in UM history.

We're healthier on defense, we have a new QB on offense... we're good. But lets fly banners to fire our AD. Incredibly stupid and shameful to all UM fans.

There is no reason to call people stupid. Everything you said can be spun in a different direct a well.

Lost to a 500 UNC team that lost to App St. with a freshmen QB.
Lost to a VT team that barely beat Furman and got blown out by Duke.

The team has a losing record and has looked poor in so many areas in every game. I do not think many would call that being in a good place.

You may chose to spin it however you like but people are not stupid for having a different opinion.

again... this thread. I feel like this is a case study in how to capture stupid people and stupid takes.

I digress. We lost to a top 10 SEC team.. on the road. We lost to a UNC team coming off a win against South Carolina and that took Clemson to the brink.. again, on the road. (UNC has lost to 3 ranked teams, BTW) We looked plain ugly against VT early. Then Perry passed for over 400 yards, 10th all-time in UM history.

We're healthier on defense, we have a new QB on offense... we're good. But lets fly banners to fire our AD. Incredibly stupid and shameful to all UM fans.

The comment in bold is literally the only objectively intelligent statement you've made.

Gameplan? What leads you to believe that Baker has game planned for any of our opponents this season. Our D has played like straight *** under his watch. We look worse each week. Same thing with our O-Line.

This is the worst our D-Line and O-Lines have ever looked. They are right up there with Dorito’s and Golden’s abomination of a defense.

Example A: We just faced a QB making his 1st ever start whose strength is running. So what does Baker do, he plays soft and leaves all types of running room for the guy to carve us up. The VT h-back that had never scored a TD scored 4 against us. I’m still waiting for Baker to make the adjustment to cover the guy, just like I’m still waiting for Zion to come out of his stance.

Also, your last sentence makes zero sense. When has Baker called a game yet that made any sense?

LOL, VT scored 42 and I don't even think they got past page 1 of their playbook.

Advertisement
You all aren't very smart. Not as it relates to Xs and Os at least. I'm sure most everyone here had a 4.0 GPA and a 1400 SAT but when it comes down to true knowledge of the game, there are only a handful of you that have any clue what you're talking about.

For example, what is the DC's # 1 responsibility? Hint: Its not play-calling

You idiots demanding we fire Manny after a few games just scream stupidity.

Idiots blaming Jarren Williams also need to educate yourselves. Yes, Perry will be an upgrade because his mobility will help disguise a lot of our OL deficiencies.

Idiots asking for Butch Davis.. stop. He was the best recruiter and analyzer of talent than anyone in history. But his gameday execution was laughably bad. Go watch the 2000 Washington game or several games from 1999. Laughable.

If you learned anything from the mess on this board then you're not very smart.

Thx snowflake

Your a douche snowflake. Come back here at the end of the season so I can laugh at your candy ***.

2003: Coker‘s a great coach
2004: We’re almost there
2005: Coker can fox this
2006: Coker can fix this ... oops, let’s fire him for a brawl
2007: Randy will get every recruit
2008: Randy’s getting every recruit
2009: They’re young
2010: Yeah, this is awkward
2011: Golden is THE GUY, we gone be back
2012: Golden wants out, we’re lucky to keep him
2013: Golden will fix it, Randy really messed it up, it’s more work than you realize
2014: We cannot expect better than Golden
2015: Yeah, this is awkward
2016: Richt is our savior, top 5 coach in cfb
2017: Richt will turn this around
2018: Wow, lucky he quit
2019: Manny will ... um ... crap

2003 to 2019 : bring back butch

Yes. Are you familiar with recruiting? These coaches go above and beyond to sway and entertain these kids. Every detail matters. A kid walks into Florida, Clemson, Alabama and/or UGA. What does he see? Kid walks into Miami and sees a banner about firing a coach? You think that doesn't resonate with a kid? His future? You think OTHER COACHES aren't using that against us?

Wake up, man. Atmosphere, stability, consistency mean a lot to these kids.
They, recruits, see an administration that Wants to Win. And will do something about It!..

Advertisement
Thx snowflake

Your a douche snowflake. Come back here at the end of the season so I can laugh at your candy ***.

Its idiots like you that regurgitate the same nonsensical crap. Manny, has 5 games of coaching experience and already making significant changes... But lets fire him, the ADD the entire staff.

The AD also signed Coach L and our basketball team has been doing just fine... except for last year. Everyone needs to mature a bit and realize its not fantasy land... We can't afford Urban and EVERYONE ELSE would be a more expensive risk.

Give the man time.

After we beat UVA and we look differently both offensively and defensively, people will see there is more to football than what they see on TV. Our win over UVA won't be random. It will be collection of things I've already stated many times.

If you're right, I look forward to an epic glorious "I told you so."

Advertisement
Its regressed because Manny left the defense to the DC. He came out and said he's getting more involved. His involvement will have a direct impact the performance and preparation of our defense.

i don’t doubt it, because baker isnt qualified to be a p5 coordinator and manny is a better dc than hc

they lost to app state, who isnt ranked, but not to Miami. App state handled the crazy unc home field ok. does it make you feel better when wake is ranked but we aren’t, and they can beat unc but we can’t?

You’re probably right that the board is half full of people who know less football X’s and o’s than many people, including apparently you. That shouldn’t surprise you, unless you’re cognitively challenged.

What also doesn’t surprise me, in any case, is that the board is also two-thirds full of people who seem better at identifying coaching failure and hiring process failure than the AD of the U.

As far as the banners go, I guess some fans are restless after an entire generation of failure. I also suspect if the AD had not sent it’s trolls into the WEZ last weekend, there wouldn’t be a banner. I’m not smart enough to know whether the AD wants one because it makes the fans look bad, or doesn’t. But I am smart enough to know that an AD sending trolls onto a football discussion board for the purpose of riling up already disappointed fans is the kind of thing only disconnected idiots could think up.

"I also suspect if the AD had not sent it’s trolls into the WEZ last weekend, there wouldn’t be a banner."

Smh.. what happened over there?

Advertisement
Back