What is the bigger lie?

we'll see about Ebola.
so many lies… to many to list
just Google it. So many lies and unfulfilled promises
obama-lies-vik-politics-1378502971.jpg

Oops. Meant to neg you. Next time.

Advertisement
Gtfoh with this political crap, as if all politicians don't lie. No matter who is the president. Obama has nothing to do with our defense playing softer then charman ultra soft.

Advertisement
CDc is found to own over 50 patents on the ebola virus. does anyone truly know WHAT/WHICH Ebola this is to even know if number 2 is a lie or not?

Fugg the virus. im worried about the vaccine! It takes 10-40 years to make a vaccine. They will have one for ebola in less than two weeks?

wtf?

The zombie apocalypse might come from the "cure" just like "i am legend" smdh

1. “He’s (Jameis Winston) never taken a dime for anything,” - Jimbo Fisher

2. "Despite the tragic epidemic in West Africa, U.S. health professionals agree it is highly unlikely that we would experience an Ebola outbreak here in the United States, given our robust health care infrastructure and rapid response capabilities." - Barack Obama

How is #2 a lie dumb ***? Do health professionals think that there is going to be an ebola outbreak here?

The Ebola issue is as yet unsettled. The decision by Obama not to quarantine people from W Africa is insane. It is hoped no one else gets sick. The CDC is inept and allowing the politics of open borders pushed by Obama to cloud its judgement.

Advertisement
Lies require an intent to deceive. So, I'm not sure either one is a lie. I'm sure Jimbo is willfully ignorant (so perhaps he lies to himself). Hard to think the President has anything to gain by lying to the public about ebola. Surely he believed it (even if unwisely so).

Did you just walk out of the woods? In my 60 plus years, I have trouble remembering one president who did not lie all the time. The only one I can think of is maybe Jerry Ford. BUT remember we did not elect him at all and threw him out of office first chance we got so we could have Jimmy friggin Carter. If their lips are moving their are lying.

Based on who is speaking I'm going to have to go with BOTH. In either case, if their lips are moving they are in fact telling a lie. By the way, you leave out the rapid transportation system afforded the virus here in the US. My wife flew to Dallas last week for first time in her life. Now she is back. In those few days she managed to be in airport and city where two victims are. Just to go see one of our kids. Would you care to let me sneeze on you to show your support of the President's statement?

That's just fear talking. You conveniently ignored the details of how it is spread, it's lifespan outside of its host, and the fact that only caregivers have contracted it. And btw, sneezing alone does not pass it.

So, Doc, where can I meet you for that sneeze. I assume you are a MD, since you clearly think you know everything about this issue. I am old man and do not fear death. Well the horrible type death this ting brings make me a little nervous. How about you? Can we arrange that meeting, I'll make sure it is a really wet sneeze, maybe I can cough up a little blood for it? I get a nice nosebleed every couple months that could generate some. By the way, lets draw on your expertise. How does this bad boy compare to TB? I know it has higher kill rate and TB is easy to treat, but I am interested in the infectious communication aspect of it. What can you tell us about that.

Advertisement
CDC Director in way over his head, but isn't fired...Sound familiar?

no, it does not sound familiar, actually i don't' think anyone in this forum has any clue what you are referencing.. please start a fresh thread to make sure to clearly explain yourself and reference data charts, analytic, tweets that "make you think" and so on.

please make sure to come back every few days and re post the exact same post with a slightly different title

p.s. please make sure to include homo erotic terms like "slurpper" and please make sure when writing this much needed post your blindly pretend that everyone including maybe even yourself blindly supports Al Golden, make sure your statement is aimed at this imaginary group of people..... otherwise you would just be some idiot venting on a forum at none existent group of people

Advertisement
Back