What is in a person’s heart ❤️

GOCANES05

Recruit
Personally I feel in many cases we all wear it on our sleeves on how we present and carry ourselves.

Example: I interview a person and his first words are Wazz up brah , interview is over sorry position is filled.

Another person walks in and brings his wife ( waiting in the foyer) , I immediately bring her in and say I already see the importance our your search here’s your drug test form can you start now?

another case in point, I’ve brought employees ( not performing) in and hand there original application and have them read the part of I’LL DO ANYTHING, where is this person he’s missing.

And visa versa I tell employee THIS PERSON IS STILL HERE look for a $3.00 raise per hour this Fridexample.

So YES you can see what’s in a person’s heart THEY CANNOT hide who they are , It will show eventually ALWAYS DOES.

Love to hear views on this .

GOCANES

Advertisement
What I’m saying when JT4 and others are acting up making issues during the seasons, this how they are this is what’s in there heart and character.

How in the world do they expect a corporation/ business whom researches future employees like NFL teams do .

Do they really think when they interviewed these issues aren’t clear or glaring.

How in the world do they think experts in there field of talent do see or have seen there actions, and they really think an NFL Team would say PERFECT this crazy JT4 type player is perfect LMAO.

This was my point on how different character is handled.

1) Sorry attitude is troubling, don’t need you.

2) the second interview, when can you start.. NOW I HOPE.

When children like JT4 think there hire-able is LAUGHABLE.

GOCANES

What I’m saying when JT4 and others are acting up making issues during the seasons, this how they are this is what’s in there heart and character.

How in the world do they expect a corporation/ business whom researches future employees like NFL teams do .

Do they really think when they interviewed these issues aren’t clear or glaring.

How in the world do they think experts in there field of talent do see or have seen there actions, and they really think an NFL Team would say PERFECT this crazy JT4 type player is perfect LMAO.

GOCANES
You have to lay off the Lysol for a bit bruh

Advertisement
Crowder from 560 The Joe said and I quote:

I call tell within minutes if a player is to screwed up to play in the NFL

An these type players only talk to there crew and future entourage for guidance using selective insight for what they want NOT WHAT THEY NEED.

I TELL MY SALES PEOPLE “ NEVER “ GIVE A CUSTOMER WHAT THEY’RE ASKING FOR ONLY WHAT THEY NEED THEY DON’T KNOW THAT’S WHY THEFE ASKING YOU THEY JUST DON’T KNOW IT YET.

GOCANES

Crowder from 560 The Joe said and I quote:

I call tell within minutes if a player is to screwed up to play in the NFL

An these type players only talk to there crew and future entourage for guidance using selective insight for what they want NOT WHAT THEY NEED.

I TELL MY SALES PEOPLE “ NEVER “ GIVE A CUSTOMER WHAT THEY’RE ASKING FOR ONLY WHAT THEY NEED THEY DON’T KNOW THAT’S WHY THEFE ASKING YOU THEY JUST DON’T KNOW IT YET.

GOCANES
Take a nap....you’ll sober up.

I think you are drunk as this makes no sense what-so-ever, but I will play along

Example: I interview a person and his first words are Wazz up brah , interview is over sorry position is filled.

No one has ever said that, stop.

Another person walks in and brings his wife ( waiting in the foyer) , I immediately bring her in and say I already see the importance our your search here’s your drug test form can you start now?
So a guy brings his wife to his job interview and instead of hiring the guy you hire his wife? Whaaatt??

another case in point, I’ve brought employees ( not performing) in and hand there original application and have them read the part of I’LL DO ANYTHING, where is this person he’s missing.
No the girl did not mean she will suck your d*** because she said "I'LL DO ANYTHING"

GOCANES
Seems like you are a horrible sales manager or whatever your position is

Advertisement
I think you are drunk as this makes no sense what-so-ever, but I will play along

No one has ever said that, stop.

So a guy brings his wife to his job interview and instead of hiring the guy you hire his wife? Whaaatt??

No the girl did not mean she will suck your d*** because she said "I'LL DO ANYTHING"

Seems like you are a horrible sales manager or whatever your position is
I'm still trying to break this one down. Like wtf??

Last edited:
I’ve done my fair share of getting hamboned but I’d never make a stupid *** thread like this. Next time don’t make these threads. Just comment on previous threads and blend in you dong.

Advertisement
I’ve done my fair share of getting hamboned but I’d never make a stupid *** thread like this. Next time don’t make these threads. Just comment on previous threads and blend in you dong.

I can't contain myself just can't , I demand honesty and accountability why this is strange and questioned is a mystery to some here and in any work place . If I detect tears , poor me and an attitude change other then what employees told me they would do and anything that affect others and the operation of this company I ADDRESS IT HEAD ON.

When back sliding is detected I bring them right in (closed door) and ask them how they are doing is everything ok at home please share maybe I can help . I have repaired more cars , fixed more home repairs , given more money out of my own pocket the list is long let alone thank you's in there pay check with a little monetary gift or restaurant gift card and yes even bailed employees out of jailed picked them up from TGK and provide more BBQ for Saturday workers over my 42 years here the list is long very long in my leadership even to the point of if a large order comes in for pipe or fixture and poles and driver needs help I ride shot gun with them to deliver it......I LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

I PLAYED BALL WITH THE ATTITUDE OF I'M LUCKY TO BE HERE AND IT'S FLEETING NEVER LET YOUR PASSION FADE

So yes I will asked them what happened to the desperate person whom applied here and I thank them for being that person on there application also.

The construction business is a hero to zero business and don't have time for tears or pooh pooh wiping you work hard you will get raises and thank you's in your paycheck if not your going to visit me to find out WHY.

This company is a family run operation for 45 years and I've been here 42 of it.

ALL BEHIND A HUGE DESK I MIGHT ADD LMAO.

GOCANES
So, "You can't fix stupid'?

Advertisement
Personally I feel in many cases we all wear it on our sleeves on how we present and carry ourselves.

And visa versa I tell employee THIS PERSON IS STILL HERE look for a $3.00 raise per hour this Fridexample.

So YES you can see what’s in a person’s heart THEY CANNOT hide who they are , It will show eventually ALWAYS DOES.

GOCANES
X60xov.gif

Advertisement
Back