What is going on with Recruiting?

It seems like we haven't had a commit or any CBs to Miami in a month. I think Chantz was the last commit and that was about a month ago.

You are right, we should be getting at least 3 to 4 commits a month, every month.

There’s something bad wrong with our recruiting
 
I was just asking a question about why recruiting has been so slow the last month. I'm not complaining or anything I was just curious. Everyone who had a problem with my post can go **** themselves.
 
I was just asking a question about why recruiting has been so slow the last month. I'm not complaining or anything I was just curious. Everyone who had a problem with my post can go **** themselves.

Dead period, camp started, hs football started, our class is almost full, none of our major targets plan to decide til probably December....any one of these are great answers
 
Not a lot space left really other than some of the big name guys still out there. Most of the class appears to be done
 
Back
Top