What is ED Reed effect on recruiting?

Then why are so many people giving him all the credit?

Who? Miami fans? Or rival fans?

Speaking only from the Miami perspective, we are enjoying the rival fans obsessing over Ed Baba Yaga Reed. I don't think that any knowledgeable Miami fan has given sole credit to Ed Reed for any particular recruit. OK, maybe Dannyboycane.

Advertisement
If Yaga had the pull that gator fans think he does he could have cured Covid-19 by now

I see a lot of people saying the main reason we are recruiting so well is because of Ed Reed? What exactly does he do? He's not a coach and isn't on campus much, so how is he making this big difference in recruiting?
Why do you find the need to start 18 threads a day about things they are either extremely obvious or can be answered via a quick Google search?

While you do that, you'll be able to understand why he affects recruiting without explicitly being a part of the recruiting staff.

Why do you find the need to start 18 threads a day?
I don't post 18 threads a day 😂. The vast majority of threads I make are about recruiting news. Grow up man you do this **** like once a month and try to start **** for no reason. If you don't like my threads then ignore them

Advertisement
View attachment 123027
I see a lot of people saying the main reason we are recruiting so well is because of Ed Reed? What exactly does he do? He's not a coach and isn't on campus much, so how is he making this big difference in recruiting?

Pretty sure he does more than the guy pictured below did for the Yankees, but I don't know the specifics.

1595538781484.png

Advertisement
It always seemed to me that Ed Reed had ESP: - he was so able to analyze plays so fast - I still think he knew what the QB was going to do before the QB.

Now.

If there was just some way . . . he could be in the box . . .

Cause people are lazy and they also refuse to believe that a young staff is starting to figure it out..

Yeah, that's it.

It's definitely not having a first-ballot Hall of Famer and probably greatest safety to ever play the game on your staff.

Rumph and Banda are just coincidentally figuring out how to recruit safeties now.

Totally unrelated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on who you ask. If you cruise over to a little 30k+ thread called Gator Tears, you'll see that the average UiF fan lives in a perpetual state of fear over Ed "Baba Yaga" Reed, and believe he's dropping off Rolexes and Orange Escalades for every blue chip recruit in S. Fla.

Canes fans, however, know better. He helps with certain kids, sure, but he's not the driving force behind this latest buzz.
E0E456CB-E26D-43DB-AC6E-A21D7D40370A.jpeg

Yeah, that's it.

It's definitely not having a first-ballot Hall of Famer and probably greatest safety to ever play the game on your staff.

Rumph and Banda are just coincidentally figuring out how to recruit safeties now.

Totally unrelated.

hall, tae were brought in by banda before reed was here (tae stated reed had nothing to do with his decision and it was the relationship he had with banda). also, banda recruits more than just safeties. hes sent out on all the top recruitments when they need to close

Advertisement
Back