What in the world!?

RVACane

Lone Wolf Maude
Staff member
200w (2).gif

John77

Junior
Give me Brevin Jordan all day!

The staff want them both. Apparently Will Mallory is not a big fan of the Michigan tight end coach and he loves Hartley. It's still early and it will obviously be a tough pull considering he is a legacy kid but we are for sure in it.

reg

Sophomore
Give me Brevin Jordan all day!

The staff want them both. Apparently Will Mallory is not a big fan of the Michigan tight end coach and he loves Hartley. It's still early and it will obviously be a tough pull considering he is a legacy kid but we are for sure in it.

I would love to have them both as well. For me, Brevin is the "must get" of the TE class this year.

I am not an insider, nor do I, or will I ever pretend to be an insider. However, I do live in Jacksonville and can tell you that this kid talks Michigan up pretty heavily when dealing with the local media. The local media has him as a lock for Michigan. TIFWIW. I hope they are wrong!

rayray

Sophomore
i was really impressed with his highlights. looks like he could fill the njoku role perfectly. there's even a play about 2:40 into his junior highlight tape where he takes that little play action flare a la njoku against pitt and just flies up the field.

also i wouldn't be surprised if njoku's draft stock is working in our favor. if he came here, and stayed healthy, he would be a top 2 round pick if we utilize him like that.