What if

Advertisement
He has as much of a chance of lucking into three National Championships as Dan Henning has. Truthfully, Dan Henning would coach circles around F A G.

I see you didn't take that IQ test though canessimp.

I know it's highly unlikely he wins a title ever. I just wanted to know if the people would take him back if he somehow developed a "championship pedigree" or if it's irreparable damage with golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao at you wanting me to take an IQ test for you. I have better things to do than waste my time with dealing with a guy who can barely communicate at a 6th grade level.

I see you didn't take that IQ test though canessimp.

I know it's highly unlikely he wins a title ever. I just wanted to know if the people would take him back if he somehow developed a "championship pedigree" or if it's irreparable damage with golden

I'd do you on an IQ test like Dr. Tom Osborne used to do Iowa State on the field. You'd have IQ test faqgits coming to your aid claiming I ran up the score on you.

Advertisement
I know you're a smart dude. You're witty and your sarcasm is top notch. I get it. You're Larry David here. But smart doesn't begin or end with your opinions or logic. So again...

Action, Boss

Or continue to buck. makes me no nevermind. I Dont take any of it personal. I just offered you and the canessimp a way to substantiate your feeling of intellectual superiority.

Your Move.

Advertisement
I know you're a smart dude. You're witty and your sarcasm is top notch. I get it. You're Larry David here. But smart doesn't begin or end with your opinions or logic. So again...

Action, Boss

Or continue to buck. makes me no nevermind. I Dont take any of it personal. I just offered you and the canessimp a way to substantiate your feeling of intellectual superiority.

Your Move.

The only thing that taking an online IQ test proves about your IQ is that it is low.

You do realize that these aren't real IQ tests right?

If Al Golden ever wins a national championship anywhere as a head coach, I will get his face tattooed on my *** cheek.

what if pigs could burrow and eagles could swim??????

what if oxygen is actually lethal and takes 70-90 years to actually kill you?

Advertisement
Back