What if.....

Advertisement
There are 7 more individual missions. I think this team could become something special at the end of those seven missions. An 8th? A 9th? I think so.

Advertisement
One thing i am excited about we have a QB that will give us a fighting chance and our D did not play too horrible vs Duke

I think it's a distinct possibility. The team played with passion and guts last Saturday. I think they've finally bought in to the coaching philosophy and are about to get on a roll!

Enjoy the ride.

The playoffs are likely out, but a BCS bowl is still out there for the taking.

i can't tell when you are being real or sarcastic anymore...

Advertisement
"WHAT IF" is the title but the main question is "does anybody truly believe we can potentially be great the rest of the way? And if so, why? If you rather joke than answer the question that's cool too.

No, I think AG changed tweaked his scheme in order to keep his job only he will turn back to his big 10 colors soon.

I think we can go 8-4. FSU is a loss. I think fisher has used the 3 of the games as a sort of scrimmage. he was not subbing much, and in the 2nd half of the NC State game, looked like the freshman DE's really made an impact. Looks like he has confidence in his freshman now, and I expect a much better fSu team going forward. Hope we do something similar with Chad and a few other freshman. Hopefully they have gained Al's confidence.

I till think Va tech on the road is going to be a loss.

And I thought UNC was going to be much better than they are on D. I think we could score 50+ on them. And donut think they can score 50+ on us.

GT is also a wildcard. Never know with that dam offense they run. Can make a team look awful, or they can look awful on offense if they aren;t clicking.

Virginia could also be telling. If they played like they did against UCLA except for the turnovers, they will be tough in their stadium. Will have to play well to beat them, but I think we can.

I think we can go 8-4. FSU is a loss. I think fisher has used the 3 of the games as a sort of scrimmage. he was not subbing much, and in the 2nd half of the NC State game, looked like the freshman DE's really made an impact. Looks like he has confidence in his freshman now, and I expect a much better fSu team going forward. Hope we do something similar with Chad and a few other freshman. Hopefully they have gained Al's confidence.

I till think Va tech on the road is going to be a loss.

And I thought UNC was going to be much better than they are on D. I think we could score 50+ on them. And donut think they can score 50+ on us.

GT is also a wildcard. Never know with that dam offense they run. Can make a team look awful, or they can look awful on offense if they aren;t clicking.

Virginia could also be telling. If they played like they did against UCLA except for the turnovers, they will be tough in their stadium. Will have to play well to beat them, but I think we can.

Stop swinging from FSU nuts troll

Advertisement
What if we would've started off the season 7-0?

Oh yeah, that happen last year......same broken record until this chump and his chimp hit the bricks.

That's not going to happen.

What else you got? What if FSU drops out of sight in a sinkhole? What if Golden resigns after GT?

OP needs to learn he won't get more than 7 likes on this site unless he's bashing this team.

Advertisement
What if we would've started off the season 7-0?

Oh yeah, that happen last year......same broken record until this chump and his chimp hit the bricks.

You might be right. My argument stems from the amount of talent that we have. Our talent exceeds everybody on the rest of our schedule not including FSU. The coaching is by far the weakest link but it seems as though they react to criticism. I know everybody keep saying it was just Duke, but shiiittt we haven't looked good on D verse anybody in a while. Duke is the coastal champs that put 40plus on us last year. We looked way more aggressive, confident and actually made f'n tackles. So if we truly turned the corner on D and if Coley can use his abundance of weapons properly on the offense we can definitely exceed expectations. Its just hard to believe that any coach with this team can not win the coastal convincingly.

I hope for the best but if they don't handle business, the next coach will have a loaded team.

We didn't go to deep ball except play to coley cuz they were playing there safeties deep as ****... No opportunity for deep ball

Advertisement
Back