What If?

NorthFlaCane

Senior
If Brandon Harris doesn't go pro, Storm Johnson doesn't transfer, and Curtis Porter doesn't hurt his finger, what is our record this year?

We needed a competent corner in the worst way, at least one. Lamar was great this year, but when his shoulder was ailing we had problems. And Curtis Porter made the middle of the defensive line look much better in the little he played to end the season.

Advertisement
No clue man... We sure couldve used Brandon.... but
What if Mike James doesnt fumble before the half @ Maryland?
What if we Punch it on the Goal Line against K-State?
What if we hold the QB Run against Va-Tech?
What if we don't allow an easy 80 yard td pass against Virginia? or if vernon doesnt cause that roughing the passer on 3 down that led to a td?
What if Kacy Rogers bats down the only offensive touchdown FSU scored? (or if jacory doesnt throw pick in the endzone)....
What if we dont keep the BC tight ends open all day?

We've been doing this way too often.. I'm ready for the cane football of old... Any body any place any time.. and we aint scared.. havnt felt that in a while

No clue man... We sure couldve used Brandon.... but
What if Mike James doesnt fumble before the half @ Maryland?
What if we Punch it on the Goal Line against K-State?
What if we hold the QB Run against Va-Tech?
What if we don't allow an easy 80 yard td pass against Virginia? or if vernon doesnt cause that roughing the passer on 3 down that led to a td?
What if Kacy Rogers bats down the only offensive touchdown FSU scored? (or if jacory doesnt throw pick in the endzone)....
What if we dont keep the BC tight ends open all day?

We've been doing this way too often.. I'm ready for the cane football of old... Any body any place any time.. and we aint scared.. havnt felt that in a while

All good points, but Vernon was pushed into the Virginia QB. That was an atrocious call.

Advertisement
I would say with as many close games as we lost we would have been a 10 win team and likely playing Clemson this week for the ACC title. The problem is there always going to be obstacles and every team is going to have underclassmen leave early and lose players to injury, what screwed us was terrible recruiting that left this team in horrible shpae at key positions.

And what if Spence and Chick got hurt? We can play this all day. **** happens.

Advertisement
I would say with as many close games as we lost we would have been a 10 win team and likely playing Clemson this week for the ACC title. The problem is there always going to be obstacles and every team is going to have underclassmen leave early and lose players to injury, what screwed us was terrible recruiting that left this team in horrible shpae at key positions.

Yeah, but this year definitely had an unusally high concentration of problems.

Advertisement
We were what we were. Our record is completely where we were as a team and was accurate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back