CFB What if the Canes finally have things in place... and Putin starts WWIII?

Silver King

Pass Block
Consider this: If you were in a Russian Tank outside of Kiev and had the fuel, you could make Sarajevo - where WWI started, in about 15 hours, and Westerplatte, Poland - where WWII started, in about 13.5 hours. History loves to ***** with people who don't recognize its irony.

If missiles rain down on the west coast of Florida targeting Central Command in Tampa, one of my last thoughts could possibly be, "After 17 years this freakin had to happen now."

our-lady-of-top-attack-st.-nlaw-st-javelin.jpg

Advertisement
Turn off the news. You are a victim of the hysteria
Frankly you might want to turn on the news and realize how close this world is to what the madman w nukes, has threatened. His threats ....not anyone else's. Never trust a madman, it never ends well. This country needs a leader like our present coach, who by his leadership demeanor and track record, commands respect and gets it.
Not whatever is leading our country today.

Advertisement
Frankly you might want to turn on the news and realize how close this world is to what the madman w nukes, has threatened. His threats ....not anyone else's. Never trust a madman, it never ends well. This country needs a leader like our present coach, who by his leadership demeanor and track record, commands respect and gets it.
Not whatever is leading our country today.
I won’t disagree with you that our country’s leadership is an embarrassment. Elections have consequences.

However, you are saying Putin is a “mad man”. Why? Because the media, in lock step with our corrupt elite, tell you he is? You are unfortunately a victim of the propaganda

Any and All men that decide to use their countries military might to kill massive numbers of "Innocent" people to achieve a personal, financial or historical objective are Sick Mad Men. For those who come on here and subtly support a morally deprived killer because their guy or group supports him, should put their families in that situation and see if they would support that Sick Mans actions then. How one can look at the horror perpetuated against Human Beings we see in real time and say what I see is "propaganda" is equally sick.

I won’t disagree with you that our country’s leadership is an embarrassment. Elections have consequences.

However, you are saying Putin is a “mad man”. Why? Because the media, in lock step with our corrupt elite, tell you he is? You are unfortunately a victim of the propaganda

I find it funny when people like this stick to their preconceived narratives even *after* demonstrable actions have been taken to prove them false.

1646847884903.png

Is it possible that both Putin and Zelensky are scumbags? How many times have we had presidents who were scumbags? Does that justify or excuse rolling tanks over their border?

Advertisement
I don’t consider invading Ukraine a demonstrable action that Putin is a ‘mad man’.

Brush up on your history

Invading Ukraine after being publicly outed by Biden, facing unexpected resistance from the people, inviting crippling sanctions above what would've been expected and putting his nuclear ****nal on high alert would constitute madman behavior.

This is likely the beginning of the end of his reign.

You might want to refer back to your conspiracy theory cliche bot. It will likely spit out a ****tail that includes the words media, corrupt, elite, propaganda, etc.

Invading Ukraine after being publicly outed by Biden, facing unexpected resistance from the people, inviting crippling sanctions above what would've been expected and putting his nuclear ****nal on high alert would constitute madman behavior.

This is likely the beginning of the end of his reign.

You might want to refer back to your conspiracy theory cliche bot. It will likely spit out a ****tail that includes the words media, corrupt, elite, propaganda, etc.
I guess you and I have differing definitions of mad man.

You can revert back to your regularly scheduled government programming

Advertisement
Perfectly cliche and canned conspiracy language.

Chef's kiss.

Were you beating that same conspiracy theory drum whenever statements were made about COVID19, Russian Collusion, Vaccine, Hillary Spygate, etc that were proven to be accurate later. Get some new material. Seems like the more cliché and canned response is always immediately going to labeling a viewpoint outside of the mainstream/majority/left side as a conspiracy theory or tinfoil hat hot-take.

We have a handful of posters who end up getting banned and then try coming back with a new name. Quite often they're harmless posters who just don't know when to quit. So the conundrum becomes do you let them go for a while or just skip to the end.

Did I mention the problem is that they just don't know when to quit?

Advertisement
Were you beating that same conspiracy theory drum whenever statements were made about COVID19, Russian Collusion, Vaccine, Hillary Spygate, etc that were proven to be accurate later.

The reason why people like you and the other guy speak in such cliche, conspiracy language is precisely so you never have to actually prove anything.

It allows you to just label anybody who opposes you as a government shill or other such nonsense.

But, please, tell us what about COVID-19, Russian Collusion, the vaccine, "spygate", etc. proved to be accurate.

This should be good. Of course, only if you actually do it which I doubt you will.

Excessive Bumping
Seems like the more cliché and canned response is always immediately going to labeling a viewpoint outside of the mainstream/majority/left side as a conspiracy theory or tinfoil hat hot-take.

That's not what I did though.

I labeled his particular claims as tinfoil hat hot takes.

Why?

Because exactly what I said: canned cliches that are the particular language of a certain group of people.

The reason why people like you and the other guy speak in such cliche, conspiracy language is precisely so you never have to actually prove anything.

It allows you to just label anybody who opposes you as a government shill or other such nonsense.

But, please, tell us what about COVID-19, Russian Collusion, the vaccine, "spygate", etc. proved to be accurate.

This should be good. Of course, only if you actually do it which I doubt you will.

Why would I waste my time on someone that already thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. I've got neither the time or the energy to waste for you to come back with additional nonsense. You could have responded to my message in one response. Splitting it into multiple responses wasn't necessary and only floods the board.

Advertisement
Back