What I Wanted To Hear From Manny

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
While talking about his plans for the offense he stated, “By the same token then, what we want to be on offense should be an offense that does things that defenses don’t like. That create situations that makes defensive players uncomfortable. It just makes sense when you have a philosophy that now, that philosophy should extend to our entire football team. What we have been and what we have tried to create on defense will now spread through our entire football team.”

He’s done it on defense & now it needs to spread to the entire team. Before y’all say it, I will. No his defense has not been perfect but we mess up going full speed! That’s all I’m asking for right now. Put our players in position to succeed & give max effort. We can sort the rest out later! I don’t know what the outcome will be, but all those guys y’all are naming had to be given a shot at some point on their career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1546276069923.jpeg

Advertisement
There's a reason why a lot of successful coaches started out as defensive guys. Nothing compares to the feeling of getting beat.
The approach to the game and preparation is on a different level.
Manny took note on how difficult it is to prepare for some of these offenses with less talent and had to sit there while CMR refused to adapt.
Think about how hard it must have been to see your dudes play Syracuse and Toledo on back to back weekends and have almost 200 offensive snaps ran on your unit. While watching a coach that didn't at least say to himself "man I should be trying some of this shiite".

Advertisement
While talking about his plans for the offense he stated, “By the same token then, what we want to be on offense should be an offense that does things that defenses don’t like. That create situations that makes defensive players uncomfortable. It just makes sense when you have a philosophy that now, that philosophy should extend to our entire football team. What we have been and what we have tried to create on defense will now spread through our entire football team.”

He’s done it on defense & now it needs to spread to the entire team. Before y’all say it, I will. No his defense has not been perfect but we mess up going full speed! That’s all I’m asking for right now. Put our players in position to succeed & give max effort. We can sort the rest out later! I don’t know what the outcome will be, but all those guys y’all are naming had to be given a shot at some point on their career.

unlike used salesman Al Folden... Manny actually did this with the Defense... he backed up his talk.. better believe he will do this too with the O

Holy shït
Many of us aren’t thrilled about the hire but shut your fücking mouth already. You have like 100 posts about how you hate Manny in the last few hours in every thread on the front page. Understood, you think it’s a shït hire, as do I. Now shut the fûck up already @TheOldDays

Thisssss.
I put that Shlep on.ignore rather quickly.
He obviously regged a dummy username to burn. When hes proven wrong, he wont need to come here to eat crow. The senseless coward will just reg another username.

Why give him a shot when he has no business being here.

Its a disgrace and a slap in the face to the former players and fans.

Jon Richt is here to let us all know he’s not pleased his father was replaced by the DC

Advertisement
Honestly, I believe this man will walk it like he talks it. Like his swag and moxie.

Haven't heard passion like this since Butch.

LEGGO!!!!
20181230_231349.jpg

If Manny can keep a top 10 defense and hire a spread offense OC or a Leach tree OC, then I think good things will happen.

Advertisement
Back