What High School Teams Has Luke Campbell Coached On In South Florida?

Advertisement
Don't worry about how much money I make, just have my #2 ready when I roll up to drive through. Oh and, the last time I was in there I noticed the toilets were filthy, hope you took care of that.
Yep that's what it is. Wh6ia #2. Your a genius. Yuk yuk. Is that what you got. Toilets oh my world. He couldn't have? You don't leave your house chump. Keep trying. ***** words mean nothing except to low esteem chumps like yourself. Keep trying baby boy. Youre irrelevant in real life...

Advertisement
Yup, that's what it is, a hit dog will holler!!! Truth hurts!!! Now get back on that grill!!!
Lmao. Now the grill. How does it feel to be a loser? Hurts doesn't it. No need to project your low esteem...
Its ok boo. I know it hurts your daddy luke doesn't acknowledge you.

I'll be there in 3 minutes tops, hold the onion.
Keep swinging at air. You must be gassed. Is this self esteem therapy? Im so glad to help. Let's stop spamming the thread. Pm me. I'll give you some more pointers to help you go from zero to hero....

Advertisement
Thanks a head of time for any responses.

Signed,

Peruche
He has coached at , MNW , Central , Jackson, Miami High , Norland and he is currently at Edison , he should be the head coach there soon from what I heard

Keep swinging at air. You must be gassed. Is this self esteem therapy? Im so glad to help. Let's stop spamming the thread. Pm me. I'll give you some more pointers to help you go from zero to hero....
The thread's about Uncle Luke, it was dead on arrival. How's everything with you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back