What happens if we...............

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
win by less than a touchdown against Bethune . I say Al will not make it back to the Hecht

Advertisement
This game will not be close. I hope in the future UM stops playing these FCS games. I think the 4+1 committee will start punishing teams that play FCS games.

Advertisement
This game will not be close. I hope in the future UM stops playing these FCS games. I think the 4+1 committee will start punishing teams that play FCS games.

The funny thing is Bethune is better than FIU, they have beat them on the field the last 2 years. So maybe we should stop playing them as well.

I fully expect Kevin, Brock, uknowwhat, and dk72 to bump this thread, pounding their chests when we beat Bethune by 20.

For what? It's Bethune people like you are the ones who are making them out to be va tech or another acc opponent or something because you hate the coach.

win by less than a touchdown against Bethune . I say Al will not make it back to the Hecht

Conversely, how much do the Canes have to win by for many on this board give AG ANY credit? Truth is UM should, of course win by a ton. If he beats the spread is that enough?

I fully expect Kevin, Brock, uknowwhat, and dk72 to bump this thread, pounding their chests when we beat Bethune by 20.

For what? It's Bethune people like you are the ones who are making them out to be va tech or another acc opponent or something because you hate the coach.

These are the same people saying we'd lose to Arky State last year. Just put them on ignore and enjoy life.

Advertisement
wtf happened to this fan base lol. i mean i get the coach bashing but some of you have gone waaaaaaay down the rabbit hole.

Advertisement

These are the same people saying we'd lose to Arky State last year. Just put them on ignore and enjoy life.

Not only did they claim that we'd lose to Arky State and pointed out how "dangerous" Arky State was....after we destroyed Arky State they completely changed their argument to say that Arky State is horrible and we should have won by even more.

We won't lose to Bethune-Cookman, but didn't they rack up a ton of yards against us a few years ago and people were complaining about that?

Not only did they claim that we'd lose to Arky State and pointed out how "dangerous" Arky State was....after we destroyed Arky State they completely changed their argument to say that Arky State is horrible and we should have won by even more.

They said we would get blown out by unc too.

Advertisement
It gets easier everyday to tell the difference between actual concerned fans and trolls. I'll say this again, I'd never root for the U to lose any game. Do I feel confident in golden absolutely not, but do i hope we win 10+ games yes.

Advertisement
Back