What happened with Ezzard?

kcsheldon

Redshirt Freshman
Massive run of CB’s for Ole Miss, thought we were feeling good about him? And why would anyone want to go to Ole Miss right now? TIA

Advertisement
Massive run of CB’s for Ole Miss, thought we were feeling good about him? And why would anyone want to go to Ole Miss right now? TIA

Can't think of any reason...

money.jpg

Advertisement
Go get Schwartz if Ezzard isn’t in play.

nah Schwartz isn't worth the offer. Neither is Elijah Moore, so don't go there either.

Look Ezzard would be a solid addition to this class, but we don't NEED another WR. We are perfectly fine with 3 WRs in this class and moving on to the 2019 class.

Advertisement

nah Schwartz isn't worth the offer. Neither is Elijah Moore, so don't go there either.

Look Ezzard would be a solid addition to this class, but we don't NEED another WR. We are perfectly fine with 3 WRs in this class and moving on to the 2019 class.

What is some of you guy's issue? We have 3 studs at WR already and Schwarts has World Class speed so why not take him as the 4th? Seems to me that you guys are getting spoiled due to the success we've had recruiting. Speed kills and the kid has plenty of it. It's not like he can't catch a pass and he can be used in multiple ways. Whats the matter with taking him and coaching him up, using him in certain packages or on special teams? To be completely honest I understand if we don't take him because of what we have already but it's kinda insane letting that kinda speed get away. Another thing is that taking him could only bode well for the AH pipeline and it's not like the kid is not serviceable

Advertisement

What is some of you guy's issue? We have 3 studs at WR already and Schwarts has World Class speed so why not take him as the 4th? Seems to me that you guys are getting spoiled due to the success we've had recruiting. Speed kills and the kid has plenty of it. It's not like he can't catch a pass and he can be used in multiple ways. Whats the matter with taking him and coaching him up, using him in certain packages or on special teams? To be completely honest I understand if we don't take him because of what we have already but it's kinda insane letting that kinda speed get away. Another thing is that taking him could only bode well for the AH pipeline and it's not like the kid is not serviceable

yup

Advertisement
Schwartz or Ezzard, give me Schwartz all day. Even if he decided to never play a down of football, I would still take him. The Olympic notoriety is something no school (it's bigger than a football coach at that point) would turn down. That's his future, but if he commits to football He could be a terror there as well. Day one, he's one of the fastest to ever lace them up in college and even the pros.

I forgot to mention, track is why I don't think we have a shot at him. It is why he's been a UF and AU lean.

Advertisement
Back