What happened to the team bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurricaneUWW

Savvy Vet
Surprised there was no repeat of picking up Donaldson for the Storm18 class. I refuse to speculate why, but I was curious if this would become a tradition for them

Let’s see how much folks will read into this reminder...

Advertisement
My bad did not remember that..but no I don’t think it will be a regular thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does nobody remember that? Going to Navaughn’s house in a bus with almost the entire staff?

Okay so I guess that was December 2016, not closer to NSD 2017 like I remembered, but nonetheless, I was curious to see if the coaches were saving that for anybody in Storm18.

Nope. Didn’t know. Nice gimmick. Don’t care. Not the kind of thing you do all the time. Probably because in most neighborhoods getting a bus in is a nightmare.

But I get it now. Just another dumb thing to bltch about.

Advertisement
They did that one time. Why were you under the impression that they would be doing that going forward for every recruit?

They did that one time. Why were you under the impression that they would be doing that going forward for every recruit?

Just curiosity. And “Every recruit”? C’mon, I’m just talking doing this once a cycle for a top target(s) or something. Not sure why everyone is up in arms about it. I just wondered if that would’ve been more than a one and done deal w Navaughn bc I thought it was a very unique idea and if it was me that’s how I would try to close people late. Make it exclusive to a once a year deal. Is that really so far fetched?

Ugh, is it Wednesday yet? Today and tomorrow are going to be the worst, if that's possible.

Nope. Didn’t know. Nice gimmick. Don’t care. Not the kind of thing you do all the time. Probably because in most neighborhoods getting a bus in is a nightmare.

You have to give a little more than that. He was right, kind of. At least say you should have remembered that instead of doubling down on criticism. Man up and give the kid something. 50 hours from now we will all be drinking and smoking cigars or drinking and ing.

Advertisement

Who’s bltching? You more than I for sure. I actually said I wasn’t going to speculate and thought others would use it as an excuse to complain. I was just waiting to see if the coaches were saving it, I honestly wondered if they would do it for the AH kids or something. As for logistics of driving a bus around, I’m not from FL.

You have to give a little more than that. He was right, kind of. At least say you should have remembered that instead of doubling down on criticism. Man up and give the kid something. 50 hours from now we will all be drinking and smoking cigars or drinking and ing.

I don’t remember it probably because I didn’t read about it. I don’t read every thread.

Just responding to you out of courtesy because I don’t think you’re one of the nutjob posters.

Amen. Didn’t think I was asking a ridiculous question. Sounds like people are just over-sensitive to trolls honestly. Holding their fingers over the launch button

Advertisement

Who’s bltching? You more than I for sure. I actually said I wasn’t going to speculate and thought others would use it as an excuse to complain. I was just waiting to see if the coaches were saving it, I honestly wondered if they would do it for the AH kids or something. As for logistics of driving a bus around, I’m not from FL.

Serious question for you. If they were planning on using the bus again, who here would know about it?

Serious question for you. If they were planning on using the bus again, who here would know about it?

I guess I was more interested to see if anyone else had wondered about it. I just thought that when they did it for Navaughn it wasn’t just a random thing. And the fact that they haven’t done it again, led me to believe they may have been saving it and it didn’t happen. So I posted to see if anyone else was half expecting them to do that again with another recruit(s). Maybe poorly phrased?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back