What happened to my Pete "Stay tuned" tread?

RohanMotor

Sophomore
Mods, what's up!?!? At least send the op a message if ur going to delete a tread.

Actually don't understand why it was deleted...,

Advertisement
I don't know why my original post was deleted and I haven't gotten an answer. There was nothing malicious or derogatory. It was a simple question as to who was the guy Pete was referring to.

So, will we ever know who Pete's "Stay Tuned" post was about? I don't know, but I think it's a fair question and no reason to be deleted. Still would love to know even if the guys is not coming....

Advertisement
I don't know why my original post was deleted and I haven't gotten an answer. There was nothing malicious or derogatory. It was a simple question as to who was the guy Pete was referring to.

So, will we ever know who Pete's "Stay Tuned" post was about? I don't know, but I think it's a fair question and no reason to be deleted. Still would love to know even if the guys is not coming....

Agreed. Pete, ****e happens, things change, life goes on. But tell us what happened now that it's over. If you can't give us the full story until NSD, tell us that. If it was just really bad judgment, own it and let us know what you can. Sweeping it under the rug is no bueno. We appreciate what you do here, but that was not your finest hour and the silence only makes it worse.

What happened?

Are you referring to the work that was to come out after the Super Bowl?

Advertisement
The Work was pushed back to today. I wanted to put together some more info I got. I didn't delete that thread.

I think Pete needs to understand that if he wants to succeed as a writer, he has to have thicker skin. It seems like he goes into a shell when criticized. You just have to tough it out and put out there what you are hearing, good or bad, without worrying about the reprecussions will be. Sticking your neck out there goes a long way in building credibility.

Thanks for your work Pete, our Christmas Day is 2 days away, this is your PRIME TIME. Get in the trenches with your troops, don't be just a sniper.

What happened?

Are you referring to the work that was to come out after the Super Bowl?

We are talking about Pete's tweets and posts a few weeks ago telling us too stay tuned for incoming great news in 24 hours, then 48, then lock thread and pretend it never happened.

Advertisement
I think Pete needs to understand that if he wants to succeed as a writer, he has to have thicker skin. It seems like he goes into a shell when criticized. You just have to tough it out and put out there what you are hearing, good or bad, without worrying about the reprecussions will be. Sticking your neck out there goes a long way in building credibility.

Thanks for your work Pete, our Christmas Day is 2 days away, this is your PRIME TIME. Get in the trenches with your troops, don't be just a sniper.

Lol. My skin is plenty thick. If I wasn't able to handle criticism, then I wouldn't be here after last year. There is just no point for me to try to explain myself on here if/when I am wrong. As someone told me yesterday, some people don't understand how incredibly insane recruiting is at its core. For example, NOBODY could have predicted what happened with Gibbons.

Lol. My skin is plenty thick. If I wasn't able to handle criticism, then I wouldn't be here after last year. There is just no point for me to try to explain myself on here if/when I am wrong. As someone told me yesterday, some people don't understand how incredibly insane recruiting is at its core. For example, NOBODY could have predicted what happened with Gibbons.

Franchise predicted it.

given the lack of response to repeated threads asking the same question, don't you have the answer to your question? if not, I'll help: you're not going to get an answer.

Advertisement

given the lack of response to repeated threads asking the same question, don't you have the answer to your question? if not, I'll help: you're not going to get an answer.

I hope to after NSD. What is it going to harm then.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Advertisement
Back