What happened to LCE?

Advertisement
Probably in a padded room after a Chernobyl sized meltdown occurred caused by too much information overload.

I miss his insight on recruiting and recruits. Is he just taking a break from the Board (can't blame him)? I assumed landing a commit yesterday would bring him back but have not seen any sign of him.

Just curious...

Apologies if this was already answered or is a sensitive subject.
He got eaten by a bear. Oh wait . . .

Advertisement
If we get this above 10 pages he not coming back

#FOLLOWTHEVISITS #LCE2THEU #22-2-THEU #CHIEFKEEF*BANG*BANG
#CIS4THEMELTDOWNWIN #SHOW-THE-****Y-GIFS #PARANOS-SHOW-THE-SWEET-LUVIN-THICKUMMS
#BAMA-BROUGHT-BAGZ-KIDNAPPED-LCE-01CANES-ORIGINALCANESGANG
#BECAREFUL-CRIBBY-HIGHSEAS-GOGETA-MACHO-RATTLERCANE305-TEE3000-PBCANES-NYCANE-FINCANE-LUCANE-YALL-NEXT-U-ALL-KNOW-TOO-MUCH

#CIS4THEWIN

It’s the off season. Homie is more than likely taking a break from having to constantly school all the porters here. I always appreciate his take though, even if I don’t always agree.
I need a drink, please send the Porters.

He must be on a vacation in Brazil 🇧🇷 on a beach side resort with some IG models

giphy (18).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
LCE is a Legendary Pitt Master.
The dry rub was personally hand crafted. The meats were carefully selected and marinated, cut, and prepped to a high standard and attention to detail.

The smoker was designed and crafted under his design and guidance. It combines old school know how with modern temperature controls.

In other words he’s been cookin!!

Advertisement
He out of town getting ready to meet with Mark Emmert at an undisclosed Waffle House. He thinks the SEC should be smothered and covered.

Advertisement
Back