What happened to Jawann Taylor?

randolph herndon

Freshman
Banned
He was rated to be a top 10 pick in NFL draft and now we are at # 25 and still on the board, Many other offensive linemen taken even from small schools. Problem with him outside the same?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Teams are looking for character guys and no issue people. First round money you need someone who will play for at least 5-6 years and not bring issues.
Not trying to argue here but unless u have some love for these gayturds youre giving this gayturd a excuse that's not accurate. You had three top 10 picks that have huge characters issues. Didnt stop those teams from taking them. **** Simmons beat the **** out of a chick on camera and it didnt stop him. Clearly teams just see hes nowhere near as good as some thought. I'd say he goes about another 8-10 picks atleast

Advertisement
Not trying to argue here but unless u have some love for these gayturds youre giving this gayturd a excuse that's not accurate. You had three top 10 picks that have huge characters issues. Didnt stop those teams from taking them. **** Simmons beat the **** out of a chick on camera and it didnt stop him. Clearly teams just see hes nowhere near as good as some thought. I'd say he goes about another 8-10 picks atleast
Yeah I mean I literally watched a video on the espn stream of a 300 pound man throwing punches at a woman on the ground and he still went first round. Clearly character not that big of a deal.

Who are the 3 guys in the top 10 with character issues?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back