What happened to Coley and Berrios?

Another example on how stupid Golden is. He starts Berrios as his kick and punt returner showing average results. He gets injured and Elder steps in. Two electrifying touchdowns...you ask yourself why wasn't Elder the starter for kick and punt returns...

Guy has been on the roster for 3 years and this is the first we see of him returning punts.

Advertisement
Good to see Doctors Kaaya and Golden weighing in on injuries. Berrios was writhing around like he snapped something, and he was crying on the sidelines. So, he's either a drama queen, or he knows how his last knee injury felt and this one felt the same. I don't recall seeing Coley get hurt, but I was wondering why he wasn't padding stats.

Another example on how stupid Golden is. He starts Berrios as his kick and punt returner showing average results. He gets injured and Elder steps in. Two electrifying touchdowns...you ask yourself why wasn't Elder the starter for kick and punt returns...

Guy has been on the roster for 3 years and this is the first we see of him returning punts.

Meanwhile, most fans have been calling for Elder to be the return man since he got here. Folden's smarter than everyone though and kept him out of that role for 2 years.

Advertisement
Hope no D and Al enjoy this monumental shutout against the powerhouse that is Bethune-Cookman..
On an unrelated note, kids looked to have fun dismantling the other teams offensive offense,
Good job! Go canes !

Coley stuck his leg straight out indicating a cramp. Then jogged off the field and never returned. Strange...if he wasn't so soft

Advertisement

It's almost like he rewards players who openly spouts his pillars.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow, Coley gets hurt these clowns decided to call him soft. Who knows what's wrong with him. Is he soft if he has a broken ankle?

Coley will have a big year. Bet on it!

kaaya under threw Berrios....I think he is done

Coley who knows....we are ****ed at WR though

Advertisement
It looked like a knee. That's awful for brax. Rs for him this year and come back next year as a rs sophomore

Wow, Coley gets hurt these clowns decided to call him soft. Who knows what's wrong with him. Is he soft if he has a broken ankle?

I agree to a extent, the guy who tackled him went right to his legs they were doing that all game, it was actually a pretty hard hit, BUT he needs to toughen up, you are going to get hit like that a lot in college especially against the crap teams that are affraid of hitting you high

I agree to a extent, the guy who tackled him went right to his legs they were doing that all game, it was actually a pretty hard hit, BUT he needs to toughen up, you are going to get hit like that a lot in college especially against the crap teams that are affraid of hitting you high
Injuries are a part of football and not a referendum on a players toughness. All I am saying is we don't know if he is injured yet. No need to prematurely question his toughness. Poor kid has worked for 10 months to get back to playing and gets hurt on his first reception of the year.

Its clear to me that some of the people on this board don't give a **** about the team and it's players.

Advertisement
Back