What happened to Coley and Berrios?

Advertisement
Coley jogged off the field, looked like he tweaked a hammy or something. I'd be fine with holding him out next week regardless. Hope it was just precautionary keeping him out the rest of the game.

Berrios.. looked bad. Looked like he knew the feeling from a previous experience when he threw the helmet off

Another example on how stupid Golden is. He starts Berrios as his kick and punt returner showing average results. He gets injured and Elder steps in. Two electrifying touchdowns...you ask yourself why wasn't Elder the starter for kick and punt returns...

Guy has been on the roster for 3 years and this is the first we see of him returning punts.

Dude returned a kick or two as a freshman and got hurt. The one he got hurt on was pretty bad *** and he is our best player on defense.

I wish coaching was nothing more than three math problems (1+1=? 2+2=? and 1+2=?).

Then this board would actually have the number of experts on it that the delusional biased minds that fuel these lame *** posts seem to think there are.

Why didnt Barry return kicks for Detroit? Heck why did they ever give the ball to anyone else since he was the greatest with the ball of all times. They would have won every single game. Stupid coaches.

Another example on how stupid Golden is. He starts Berrios as his kick and punt returner showing average results. He gets injured and Elder steps in. Two electrifying touchdowns...you ask yourself why wasn't Elder the starter for kick and punt returns...

Guy has been on the roster for 3 years and this is the first we see of him returning punts.

Dude returned a kick or two as a freshman and got hurt. The one he got hurt on was pretty bad *** and he is our best player on defense.

I wish coaching was nothing more than three math problems (1+1=? 2+2=? and 1+2=?).

Then this board would actually have the number of experts on it that the delusional biased minds that fuel these lame *** posts seem to think there are.

Why didnt Barry return kicks for Detroit? Heck why did they ever give the ball to anyone else since he was the greatest with the ball of all times. They would have won every single game. Stupid coaches.

I'm of the same mindset, and these lame Amish can't seem to grasp it.

As a coach, you should almost never put your players in the best position to succeed.

Go back to making grape jelly and churning butter, you simple virgin bonnet-wearing *****.

Coley is just to soft, no other way to put it. Every time he gets popped he comes up gimp. He doesn't have that toughness to get that extra yard.

Advertisement
Wow, Coley gets hurt these clowns decided to call him soft. Who knows what's wrong with him. Is he soft if he has a broken ankle?

Coley will have a big year. Bet on it!

I agree to a extent, the guy who tackled him went right to his legs they were doing that all game, it was actually a pretty hard hit, BUT he needs to toughen up, you are going to get hit like that a lot in college especially against the crap teams that are affraid of hitting you high
Injuries are a part of football and not a referendum on a players toughness. All I am saying is we don't know if he is injured yet. No need to prematurely question his toughness. Poor kid has worked for 10 months to get back to playing and gets hurt on his first reception of the year.

Its clear to me that some of the people on this board don't give a **** about the team and it's players.

He needs to toughen up, i agree with you but he really needs to

Coley will be fine and Berrios should be good more certain about coley though, coaches were cautious with him

Advertisement

man somebody call al out on **** like this please

...you ask yourself why wasn't Elder the starter for kick and punt returns...

Maybe because we have depth at wr but not cb. If Berrios goes down we still have Malcolm behind him. We only have a true freshman behind Elder. I'd like to see an rb get some looks in the return game.

...you ask yourself why wasn't Elder the starter for kick and punt returns...

Maybe because we have depth at wr but not cb. If Berrios goes down we still have Malcolm behind him. We only have a true freshman behind Elder. I'd like to see an rb get some looks in the return game.

Dumb excuse. We used to use Santana Moss as our punt returner. And Phillip Buchanon.

Wow, Coley gets hurt these clowns decided to call him soft. Who knows what's wrong with him. Is he soft if he has a broken ankle?

Coley will have a big year. Bet on it!

I agree to a extent, the guy who tackled him went right to his legs they were doing that all game, it was actually a pretty hard hit, BUT he needs to toughen up, you are going to get hit like that a lot in college especially against the crap teams that are affraid of hitting you high
Injuries are a part of football and not a referendum on a players toughness. All I am saying is we don't know if he is injured yet. No need to prematurely question his toughness. Poor kid has worked for 10 months to get back to playing and gets hurt on his first reception of the year.

Its clear to me that some of the people on this board don't give a **** about the team and it's players.

You want to give the guy a hug and a participation trophy?

Coley has 1st round talent, but he plays average. Our WR group are mentally fragile and weak. They play scared. That's especially true for Coley and Malcom Lewis.

Hate to see someone throw away God-given talent like Coley... but he doesn't have guts and he doesn't have the drive to be a winner. If you don't have it inside, you never will.

Such a waste.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back