What happened to 330 and T Good

Ber

Band like your other account 330
They had the KP info before anybody including D$

Advertisement
Advertisement

Well were they wrong? They mentioned guaranteed contracts and buyouts for assistants and everyone attacked them. Looks like they were pretty well informed. I’m a long time reader of this board but it appears when someone with knowledge makes an accurate post, the regulars have to attack.

Advertisement
Unfortunately the pitchforks came out for 330 and he got banned for having scoop. Plugged in with a handful of ex-players and coaches from this program and others, I've been to enough games and events and seen the access.

Unfortunately the pitchforks came out for 330 and he got banned for having scoop. Plugged in with a handful of ex-players and coaches from this program and others, I've been to enough games and events and seen the access.
Was he Ytowncane on grassy? If so, he had more info than anybody. Knew Gino really well met him and his kid at the .FSU game in 16 at the big 25 year celebration of the 91 NC that Gino thru. Real tight with the Stoops boys.

Last edited:
Who cares? He came on here for two days to pound his chest about some unknown buyout and had no answers then returned to cave his own chest after it became apparent Rick wasn’t going to hire KP.

Rick had no connection to KP anyway.

I said we weren’t going to get Tracy Rocker. I want my cookie too.

Advertisement
Was Patrick ever even offered the job/interviewed? I mean I could have predicted anybody not taking the job that wasn't even offered.

People think that because they know players that gives them extra juice?

Newsflash: about 99.9% of the time it usually doesn’t. Anybody interested in how many actual ex-players I know socially or as business acquaintances? I hope not, because it’s totally irrelevant, they’re as much out of the loop as everybody else, especially when it comes to stuff like this.

I don’t know this to be a fact, but I’ve got a strong hunch that KP was never even contacted about the job. So all this nonsense about we can’t hire him because his buyout clause/penalty was too high was just message board filler.

One final item as food for thought, if you’re a candidate for another job, even if you’re not going to take it for whatever reason, why would you blab details of your rationale to others so close to the event, when things are fluid and circumstances could change. Smart money says you keep your cards close to the vest and keep your mouth shut.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back