What happened on 12-27-2015

Roncaneefc

KAGS.
Premium
Why were there 5802 users online at 1237pm on 12-27-2015? I was in intensive care at a hospital with meningitis can't remember what was going on but why so many people on this site at that time? .. hope I don't get banned for this.

Advertisement
It was the day after the Sun bowl game vs Washington St. And more importantly, the day that Mark Richt officially took over.

A lot of people here probably waiting on any possible news about the new staff?

It was bots. The hiring of Mark Richt was the hardest this site has ever got hit. Our 2 busiest days are NSD this past year and the Sunday after we beat ND. Both of these days we had over 900,000 pageviews.

Advertisement
It was bots. The hiring of Mark Richt was the hardest this site has ever got hit. Our 2 busiest days are NSD this past year and the Sunday after we beat ND. Both of these days we had over 900,000 pageviews.

Thanks. Could you please delete as now I am totally embarrassed.

Oh no, this will stay open and on the front page for a good long time. I predict that if it slips, it will be resurrected every 12/27 until the end of time.

Why were there 5802 users online at 1237pm on 12-27-2015? I was in intensive care at a hospital with meningitis can't remember what was going on but why so many people on this site at that time? .. hope I don't get banned for this.

Wait.....you joined the same **** month?!!

Edit: to show my sensitive side, glad to see you made it through.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just now woke up? Should we call you Rip?

Oh no, this will stay open and on the front page for a good long time. I predict that if it slips, it will be resurrected every 12/27 until the end of time.

This might even make it to pinned thread status so it's always front and center.

How can one not remember what was going on, yet pull specific stats out of your *** for a specific day almost 2 years ago?

More importantly, why are you looking at site specific stats for the day your were hospitalized?

OP, are you on acid?

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement

If you're embarrassed by this, you are in for a tough life.

Just kidding.

Advertisement
team meeting to notify players and introduce Jon Gruden as next head coach?

How can one not remember what was going on, yet pull specific stats out of your *** for a specific day almost 2 years ago?

More importantly, why are you looking at site specific stats for the day your were hospitalized?

OP, are you on acid?

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Those stats sited by the OP are visible to everyone on the "Forums" page (towards the bottom, right above the listing of all the current users presently on the site).

Advertisement
Back