What Golden needs to do to keep his job

KevinCosio

Sophomore
WIN THE COSTAL.. That's its there's no certain number of wins or how we look for this season, they've literally said it all offseason, nothing less will be acceptable, that's how Golden stays... Btw this is his last year IMO
either way, either he gets fired or he's probably going to bolt if we wins 9 plus games for a job where his "culture" and "philosophy" fits better

Advertisement
**** no. The Coastal doesn't matter and it's absurd that anyone who cares about Miami football would be satisfied with losing in the ACC Championship Game. Winning the weakest subdivision in the Power 5 isn't an accomplishment, no matter how much Golden, UM's admin, and the slurp squad try to lower expectations and make you think otherwise with their relentlessly tired horses***.

Win 10 or more games, beat FSU, beat FSU or Clemson again in the ACC Championship, and then win the BCS bowl game in which we appear or GTFO. We all know Golden isn't capable of coming close to accomplishing these things, so the bottom line is he needs to GTFO.

Sad reality is all he needs to do to keep his job is show up. This administration won't fire him unless he is caught raping a boy like his penn state mentors did to him and Doritos.

Lol at winning the coastal being an accomplishment. Everyone around this program keeps lowering expectations. Bunch clowns from the higher ups, to Blake to golden.

Sad reality is all he needs to do to keep his job is show up. This administration won't fire him unless he is caught raping a boy like his penn state mentors did to him and Doritos.
This. That loser will keep his job with 7 wins. 6 is 50/50 but 7 wins and he stays IMO.

Advertisement
Disagree...7 or less he gôn! 8 its 50/50 9 or more then its his call to stay or go IMHO

Advertisement
There's nothing he can do to keep his job. Fire his *** and just hand him his bag of money.

Advertisement
I want to win a championship but this thread is about what we think AG has to do to keep his job, not what we want.
8 wins means we are 6-6 after BCU ans FAU. Unacceptable. Wins shouldn't dictate.
AG keeps his job IF:
NO bad losses (UNC, UVA, Pitt, Cincy).
Win Coastal.
Win or close game in the ACCC game.
Win BIG in a bowl game.
Top 10 finish ala GT in '14.

If Golden coaches the Canes to more than 5.5 wins this season, I'm gonna be good with Vegas and him for another year.

Advertisement
UM could win 6 with no coaches at all. UM might as well save the staff salaries and let the players coach themselves because there's no real difference between 6 wins and 8 wins at what should be a marquee program.

8 or 9 wins in year 5 is the same as 3 or 4 wins in my book. It's all meaningless. If you're not competing for championships by this point in your tenure then it doesn't matter if you win 4 or 9.

Fck all this noise generated by Folden about the Coastal. He's a Low T feqgit. He can pitch that Coastal **** to other Low T feqgits.

To answer the original question, Folden can't do anything to save his job in my book. He's a fcking loser, and I'm not interested in having a loser HC.

Last edited:
So just win the Coastal? Knowing the Coastal, we could get in with a 7-5 record. Then lose and have a 7-6 record before a bowl game. Then lose the bowl game and have a 7-7 record.....but "Hey, he won the Coastal. On to 2016."

Advertisement
Back