What everyone should be most excited about(Coach Kuligowski)

DiegoCane

All-ACC
I know some people have had some issues with some of the hires (me included), but I think everyone is one board with this kind of play. We haven't seen this at Miami in many, many years. So much great technique in two small clips. Huge props to Richt for going to get this guy.

[VINE]iumAH9hBhmw[/VINE]

[VINE]iumZYlZ2WBF[/VINE]

And yes I know there are a few threads about him already but thought these clips were thread worthy.

Advertisement
latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only 'spin move' under Golden was the spin he'd give the media on how the Canes were 'trending upwards'.

The difference will be night and day... I'm excited about our D-line and linebackers... We are going to live in our opponents backfield.

Advertisement
Kool is cool. But I expected more hires like him. Ones that would light the fires. Most have been "who?" hires. Seems like Mark missed a lot of his first picks.

Advertisement
them starting off with this gangster of a hire has ****ed up my expectations for the rest of them....

Gotta make our OL better having to practice against an attacking DL. OL was probably shocked in games when the other team didn't play patty cake and say excuse me before trying to make a play. Future looks better for certain.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back