What ever happened with Vandarious Cowan?

kev13108

Junior
Premium
Wasn't his commitment like imminent? I haven't heard squat from him recently. No reaction about hire or anything. Any one with insights?

Advertisement
Thank you! I knew there was another LB'er that was a possibility, but couldn't remember who it was. He would give us 4 outstanding LB'ers. Pickney, Shaq, McCloud and Cowan.

Wasn't his commitment like imminent? I haven't heard squat from him recently. No reaction about hire or anything. Any one with insights?

If my memory serves me correctly, he attended the FSU vs UF game as a UF recruit, but his entrance was denied since he was wearing FSU gear.

Advertisement

If my memory serves me correctly, he attended the FSU vs UF game as a UF recruit, but his entrance was denied since he was wearing FSU gear.

they made him buy Uf clothes to get in. was treated like **** by the staff & a former Uf player (she didnt name) tried starting a fight with him. Uf. his sister went on a twitter rant about the whole event

I know his family very well......he's not a silent, but his family is intrigued by him playing near his home.

If we make good hires on D, we'll have a good shot.

Advertisement
Back