What ending to this recruiting class would satisfy you?

kev13108

Junior
Premium
Landing at least what guys would satisfy you to end the recruiting cycle?
Would u guys be at least content with only landing JC and Njoku? Or would u need a BO, gallaird or TV as the cherry on top?
Obviously landing one of those 3 In addition to Jc and Njoku would be ideal but would u guys be upset if we only got Jc and Njoku?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jc Bo njoku and something at dt

Molten is an end in the ****** 3-4 we run. So now, 4 classes in, we close with Jenkins and huertelou? Not good enough. You cant let problems like this continue.

No one so I can ***** about Golden and call him grade school insults for the next 7 months before the season starts.

Advertisement
I would be happy with Valentine and JC Jackson.

I would be doing backflips if we pulled those two and added Bo.

I'm pretty sure Njoku is ours to loose.

Advertisement
Realistically - Gailiard (who's on the same level as TV), JC Jackson and Treon. If Bo flips I'm losing my mind.

I have to disagree. Gallaird is very good but Tv is practically in a league if his own. Gallaird is a nice replacement but does not completely make up for loss of Tv. However id be fine with landing him if Tv doesn't come ( which he is probably not)

Advertisement
Realistically - Gailiard (who's on the same level as TV), JC Jackson and Treon. If Bo flips I'm losing my mind.
Just....no.

Gaillard is good and has a lot of potential, but he's not what Valentine is right now.

As long as they're 4-5 good, solid players (read: not Plan Q JAGS ala Delmar Taylor or Daniel Stegall), I will be happy with the class--mainly because of who we've already got.

If we close with TV/Gaillard/Treon/Bo/Jackson...not one negative porsting should be allowed until Spring ball starts. It should be a celebration to make Mardi Gras blush.

More realistically, if we close with Jackson/Gaillard/Njoku/Worton/Ross, I will still be pretty happy. That would round out the class pretty nicely as far as need/depth.

Advertisement
Back