What does Thomas Brown actually do?

Justheretosay

Freshman
I know he’s “co oc” in name, but Richt actually calls plays. So what does he do? Whereas coaches like Heupel, Frost, Norvell, Urban(used to), etc have call plays, they have ocs under them that specialize in a position group. Is that the case with Brown or is he just collecting a paycheck cause he played for mark?

Advertisement
I know he’s “co oc” in name, but Richt actually calls plays. So what does he do? Whereas coaches like Heupel, Frost, Norvell, Urban(used to), etc have call plays, they have ocs under them that specialize in a position group. Is that the case with Brown or is he just collecting a paycheck cause he played for mark?

Cancer Diagnosis.

Advertisement

He sure as **** doesn’t teach RBs how to not fumble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone is a cancer according to him. I ******* hate him only slightly behind Richt. I can’t even hate on Richts son cause he has no idea what the **** hes doing but he’s on daddy’s payroll cause Richt calls all the shots. Man this is all just fuxked up.

Pretends he is tough but is actually a complete *****. Im guessing he earns his salary by wiping Jon’s *** and tickling Richt’s *******. All are faqqots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back