What Does Jon Ford Do?

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
How does a guy that big have zero impact on the game? Has he ever recorded a sack during his career? Has he ever even got pressure on the QB during his career? I can probably count his tackles on one hand over the last 3 or 4 years. What does this 6'5" 325lbs guy do for our defense? He does not help against the run. He does not pass rush. Why does he play??

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am a fan. I watch the games then rewatch them. Unlike you, I point out things that i see good and bad. Do you watch and rewatch games? What is your opinion of this last game? I would love to hear your analysis.
What does that have to do with starting numerous negative call out threads attacking players?

There is zero analytics in your OP.

Advertisement
Then give me your breakdown on how Stevenson and Ford played tonight please.
Zero reason for me to do that when at least 2 CIS people plus Roman will do it by Wednesday like they do every week. Breaking down film for the rest of us without ****ting on individual players.

You already showed your *** in the Stevenson thread looking to argue. Stevenson got beat on a move for a big score, it happens across the board to DBs game in and game out. Happened at a terrible time in the game making it really standout.

He is the least of our worries from a player perspective. Perhaps right next to Hedley on the team of players not to worry about or attack.

Jon ford right here
1632021878574.gif

I don't know schemes but Wilfork had as many tackles in two years at Miami as he had in twelve years with the patriots, 84. Had had 3 sacks with the Patriots.

Advertisement
Zero reason for me to do that when at least 2 CIS people plus Roman will do it by Wednesday like they do every week. Breaking down film for the rest of us without ****ting on individual players.

You already showed your *** in the Stevenson thread looking to argue. Stevenson got beat on a move for a big score, it happens across the board to DBs game in and game out. Happened at a terrible time in the game making it really standout.

He is the least of our worries from a player perspective. Perhaps right next to Hedley on the team of players not to worry about or attack.
I don't think anyone else is seeing this thread your way. By the way these "kids" are now getting paid. Just like the corches. Nobody says anything about our corches getting criticized. I feel that I have every right on a free public message board to ask "What does Jon Ford do?" I really look forward to the feedback from knowledgeable posters, not the nonsense from porsters like you.

Advertisement
Back