What do you think Miami’s record would be with this schedule?

Advertisement
It’s like you guys don’t realize that the SEC had a complately different dynamic in 1990 than they do now.

Use your critical thinking skills to understand how college football and the SEC has changed since 1990.

It’s like you guys don’t realize that the SEC had a complately different dynamic in 1990 than they do now.

Use your critical thinking skills to understand how college football and the SEC has changed since 1990.

You said Florida would block Miami going to the SEC. Well Florida was part of the SEC in 1990 and they still offered.... and so that punches a hole in that myth.

SEC would be lucky to have Miami as a member. You guys undervalue the Miami brand big time. Miami is a big name. If Miami were a free agent, we would have every conference in America competing for us because we would add a ton of value to their brand portfolio.

And you overvalue the SEC. This is the same conference that accepted Missouri as a member not many years ago. Yeah they're the best conference, but they're not as picky as you think they are.

I'm not saying we're ever going to join the SEC. I'm just saying I think we should.... and that if University leadership made it a priority and wanted it to happen, it is well within the realm of possibility that at some point, we go that direction.

You said Florida would block Miami going to the SEC. Well Florida was part of the SEC in 1990 and they still offered.... and so that punches a hole in that myth.

SEC would be lucky to have Miami as a member. You guys undervalue the Miami brand big time. Miami is a big name. If Miami were a free agent, we would have every conference in America competing for us because we would add a ton of value to their brand portfolio.

And you overvalue the SEC. This is the same conference that accepted Missouri as a member not many years ago. Yeah they're the best conference, but they're not as picky as you think they are.

I'm not saying we're ever going to join the SEC. I'm just saying I think we should.... and that if University leadership made it a priority and wanted it to happen, it is well within the realm of possibility that at some point, we go that direction.

That response has zero to do with my comment because it was a completely different dynamic in 1990. Completely different. Like on a different planet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With that schedule that would mean we are in the SEC, which means we would be allowed to drop bags. I say 13-0 finally getting 6th (really 7th) natty.
I’m going to ask this question in future job interviews and look for this as a model answer. Imagine our team if we played under Bama rules. Guys would be crushing sprites at Benihana left and right, driving free mopeds in South Beach, etc. With no consequences. Boom. We’d get all the players.

Advertisement
6-4 or 5-5

A&M is an automatic L after the bye

L's to LSU and UGA

At least one or two other L's randomly somewhere

Fine I'm bored i'll play along.

Wins: Tennessee, Ufag (obligatory), Vandy, Auburn, Mizzou, Kentucky
Losses: LSU, A&M, Ole Miss, UGA

Only reasons I would have us losing to LSU and Ole Miss is that I don't believe our offense can keep pace, and Kiffin would stick his ******* down Baker's throat
****!!! Smh🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Miami would be 5-5 in the big 12. I don’t think this board realizes how horrific the ACC is right now. FSU wouldn’t win 4 games in the AAC. Neither would UVA with that group of backup QB’s

Advertisement
Back