What do you think about.....

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
So I heard that Manny and staff has put film together for each player to see there fork ups and to change what they are doing wrong. I think its a good idea but its even better when the whole team watches your fork ups and then your embarrassed so that way you def wont do it again.
And I'm watching these offensive lineman at other schools push back there opponents we don't do that were always getting pushed back like I'm confused. If you want a good running game you have to push the dline back on there heels, not the other way around.
I think we win big on this one reason being is bc look at what we did to Virginia. It wasn't pretty but we kinda shut them down except for that mistake by blade. Look what they did to NORTH CAROLINA that could've been us again. The def is slowly but surely taking care of business but still got a lot of cleaning up to do.
What I would like to see in this game is DK pull more on read options and take it to the house so many times I see him give it off when he could've just taken it to the house.

Advertisement
DK didn’t run a lot of read zone or RPO at Houston (according to lashlee) to my surprise actually. So I think he’ll get a better feel for those reads. From a oline standpoint, they are not very good

So I heard that Manny and staff has put film together for each player to see there fork ups and to change what they are doing wrong. I think its a good idea but its even better when the whole team watches your fork ups and then your embarrassed so that way you def wont do it again.
And I'm watching these offensive lineman at other schools push back there opponents we don't do that were always getting pushed back like I'm confused. If you want a good running game you have to push the dline back on there heels, not the other way around.
I think we win big on this one reason being is bc look at what we did to Virginia. It wasn't pretty but we kinda shut them down except for that mistake by blade. Look what they did to NORTH CAROLINA that could've been us again. The def is slowly but surely taking care of business but still got a lot of cleaning up to do.
What I would like to see in this game is DK pull more on read options and take it to the house so many times I see him give it off when he could've just taken it to the house.
Benching a player that continues to EFF up usually fixes those issues

Advertisement
Nothing compares to getting called out in front of everybody during film. That tradition should never change.
Yup... I remember some old patriots who are now commentators saying how BB would completely undress Brady in film breakdown on occasion. Made them think well **** if this guy is getting it, I def aint safe and said it really showed someones mental makeup as certain players just could not handle that. He did not name names but simple said look at the high profile players who left without doing much and you can figure it out.

Benching a player that continues to EFF up usually fixes those issues
I agree. And that is one of the main issues we have. We continue to trot out players that make repeated bad decisions or who have demonstrated they can not consistently do what we need them to do.

DK didn’t run a lot of read zone or RPO at Houston (according to lashlee) to my surprise actually. So I think he’ll get a better feel for those reads. From a oline standpoint, they are not very good
I wish we had a receiver as good as DK Metcalf

Advertisement
Yup... I remember some old patriots who are now commentators saying how BB would completely undress Brady in film breakdown on occasion. Made them think well **** if this guy is getting it, I def aint safe and said it really showed someones mental makeup as certain players just could not handle that. He did not name names but simple said look at the high profile players who left without doing much and you can figure it out.
Rob Ninkovich, who was an outstanding player, once commented that the Patriots need to do a better job on screen passes.

Belichick ripped him for months whenever a screen was put on tape.

Nick saban is nobody friend I don't even think his wife likes him. But that's how you take care of business

Nick saban is nobody friend I don't even think his wife likes him. But that's how you take care of business
His wife just like that
paid pay day GIF

Advertisement
Back