What do you guys think of Evidence Njoku?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Him & Gregory Rousseau could lead the ACC in rebounds lol crazy crazy length with those wingspans.

I think he'll be a big time weapon for us in the red zone once he gets fully healthy. He looked pretty **** good early on in Fall camp before he got hurt.

I still can't forget how high he jumped in the air on the pass Perry tossed him, he had Redwine covering him he just went up & got it.

Plus he's a Njoku, it's been proven they have elite genetics... Don't sleep on Evidence.

Last edited:
download_image

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah with Langham and Harris leaving this year and the potential for Ahmmon Richards to declare for the draft early, I think Njoku will make an impact for the 2019 season. I don't see him doing too much in 2018 except for maybe some redzone reps with him and Ahmmon on opposite sides.

Cause in the redzone I don't want to see any of that bs we did last year with Harley and Thomas on the outside, that was ******* stupid.

Yeah with Langham and Harris leaving this year and the potential for Ahmmon Richards to declare for the draft early, I think Njoku will make an impact for the 2019 season. I don't see him doing too much in 2018 except for maybe some redzone reps with him and Ahmmon on opposite sides.

Cause in the redzone I don't want to see any of that bs we did last year with Harley and Thomas on the outside, that was ******* stupid.

wasn't stupid when we had reggie wayne doing it

I never had an issue with it, i can't remember which play it was but one of those "stupid" plays had thomas or harley wide open and rosier just derped the throw.. as usual

Hopefully we blow some teams out and let guys like evidence get reps in the second half.

Advertisement
Back