what do you guys think about Memphis head coach

Advertisement
Fuente has been mentioned a lot on this board already. I think the consensus is pretty split but he continues to impress me personally.

hmmmm idk maybe that thread that says FUENTE with that flame symbol has some info..just a guess

Advertisement
I'd take Tom Herman from Houston. Greg Ward Jr. Is killing it just like the 3 kids from Ohio State when he was there. The number one problem at Ohio State is his absence imo.

Advertisement
I'm just scouting looking around at head coaches

Never heard of him? Care to elaborate?

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Most of all the the potential candidates mentioned here are better than Golden. Let's just hope Golden doesn't win the costal!!

Advertisement
Thinking he may really go to South Carolina for the chance to go SEC, after all his team demolished Cincy, ours didn't...

Fuente has been mentioned a lot on this board already. I think the consensus is pretty split but he continues to impress me personally.

I thought people were crazy when he was brought up, but like you, that win yesterday has me looking at things a bit differently today.

The flipside to this is when it happened, you didn't see the typical overrated SEC talk those supporting their agenda would generally throw out if there wasn't an agenda. No matter though, it was a solid and big win for them / him.

Advertisement
All jokes aside, if we miss on the next hire when Fuentes, Herman, Davis, Hue Jackson, and potentially Chip Kelly all being viable options, the BOT need to be disbanded.

I thought people were crazy when he was brought up, but like you, that win yesterday has me looking at things a bit differently today.

The flipside to this is when it happened, you didn't see the typical overrated SEC talk those supporting their agenda would generally throw out if there wasn't an agenda. No matter though, it was a solid and big win for them / him.

Some of us have been asking the BOT and some of the message board warriors to have some vision with the next hire. If it was obvious from the beginning, it wouldn't require vision.

Advertisement
Back