What do we do now??

CrooKs

Head Shakin
Realistically, what do we do? The odds that they fire Diaz are slim to none IMO. It's unfortunate because he just doesn't have what it takes. Best case scenario is he gets rid of Enos and Baker. I love my Canes man, this **** is painful though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Realistically, what do we do? The odds that they fire Diaz are slim to none IMO. It's unfortunate because he just doesn't have what it takes. Best case scenario is he gets rid of Enos and Baker. I love my Canes man, this **** is painful though
Promote him to AD and find a new corch?

We let the season play out as we always do and make decisions based on whole picture. Then the BoT looks at Blake, if Manny is 5-7 or worse, I think they move to make changes. Manny was not hired based on rebuild, their words. I think we should hire Mike Gundy.

Advertisement
We let the season play out as we always do and make decisions based on whole picture. Then the BoT looks at Blake, if Manny is 5-7 or worse, I think they move to make changes. Manny was not hired based on rebuild, their words. I think we should hire Mike Gundy.
I would love Mike Gundy

Advertisement
Advertisement
We shut down the chain and rings the rest of the year. Don’t even resurrect them. Gimmick is over. Find players. Not trinkets.

Advertisement
Back