What did Miami do wrong in the FIU brawl?

That was the game with the most fights in the stands I’ve ever been to. FSU games are always good for a few but not like that game. All game, cops were just going up and down the stands. I just remember being in awe while looking across the OB from my seats.
I think at a certain point they just gave up. It was wild. I was in law school and in the student section. My parents were in our old seats down by our sideline. We were almost spectators and watching these fights spring up everywhere. My mom said they felt like they were in a war zone. That game was awesome.

Advertisement
I remember watching him play linebacker in the spring game his freshman year, he was as fast sideline-to-sideline as we've had at linebacker and was deadly and unblockable against the run. For inexplicable reasons, Shannon started the likes of Romeo Davis and Glen Cook over people like Bryant and Arthur Brown. I trust absolutely nothing regarding his evaluations at linebacker.

Did the same thing with Spencer Adkins, Shannon was scared of talent.

Advertisement
I remember watching him play linebacker in the spring game his freshman year, he was as fast sideline-to-sideline as we've had at linebacker and was deadly and unblockable against the run. For inexplicable reasons, Shannon started the likes of Romeo Davis and Glen Cook over people like Bryant and Arthur Brown. I trust absolutely nothing regarding his evaluations at linebacker.

and that in a nutshell was the randy shannon era

533ECE2D-C831-48C7-9144-4845C0E0A00B.jpeg

I remember that fight watching cuzzo stomp somebody out in the middle of it. Lol

Because Davis and Cook knew where they were supposed to be, could never get there, but they knew their assignment.

Advertisement
FIU was being hideous all game. They committed something like 4 or 5 penalties on Miami’s TD “drive.”

So James Bryant took a bow. Celebrations far worse than that happen all the time in the NFL.

The lame assed refs decided to give that a 15 yard penalty.

Then the FIU guys punched our ******* PAT holder. We had to defend him.
Any other old **** rattling around in your head?

Advertisement
We left too many of them alive...

Should've locked the doors & got the shanks out, put that work in & piece those mf'ers up.
I do like how you think, although I am more pro shotgun for a knife fight. You still get blood on you but it is always the other guy's.

The whole FIU thing stinks. Bryan Pata was murdered shortly after the event. I wouldn’t be surprised if the recent FIU game had more shady deals behind the scenes.

Advertisement
No sarcasm when I say this is one of the better threads of the offseason. It's gonna be a really good one.

Look forward to "breaking news" Lashlee drove a high speed tractor through Norvell's coaching clinic.

Then, Manny lights the yacht from last offseason on fire. Marc Anthony style.

Hold on to your butts, Canes fans.

We could have all lined up with our hands tied behind our backs and would have still been blamed for the fight. If Miami was somehow involved, it was Miami’s fault.
Always remember this. If an opposing player beheaded our QB on National TV, it would still be our fault according to the goons at BSPN.

Advertisement
Back