What did Miami do wrong in the FIU brawl?

Yyy

Banned
Banned
FIU was being hideous all game. They committed something like 4 or 5 penalties on Miami’s TD “drive.”

So James Bryant took a bow. Celebrations far worse than that happen all the time in the NFL.

The lame assed refs decided to give that a 15 yard penalty.

Then the FIU guys punched our ******* PAT holder. We had to defend him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We left too many of them alive...

Should've locked the doors & got the shanks out, put that work in & piece those mf'ers up.

075931CD-30F5-4132-BDE9-82F5FB841719.gif

FIU was being hideous all game. They committed something like 4 or 5 penalties on Miami’s TD “drive.”

So James Bryant took a bow. Celebrations far worse than that happen all the time in the NFL.

The lame assed refs decided to give that a 15 yard penalty.

Then the FIU guys punched our ******* PAT holder. We had to defend him.
Don’t know but I have to tell you... that was up there with wide rights, wide left, the UF comeback and some other games. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Lance Legget he the best shot of that entire fight and it was not on camera. One hit quit the dude swinging his crutch with a 30 yard head of steam behind him.

Once it finished on the field, the stands kicked in. We would see lines of cops and yellow shirts running to break up fights left and right. That was an absolutely wild night.

Advertisement
Don’t know but I have to tell you... that was up there with wide rights, wide left, the UF comeback and some other games. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Lance Legget he the best shot of that entire fight and it was not on camera. One hit quit the dude swinging his crutch with a 30 yard head of steam behind him.

Once it finished on the field, the stands kicked in. We would see lines of cops and yellow shirts running to break up fights left and right. That was an absolutely wild night.
That was the game with the most fights in the stands I’ve ever been to. FSU games are always good for a few but not like that game. All game, cops were just going up and down the stands. I just remember being in awe while looking across the OB from my seats.

Advertisement
Biggest takeaway from that episode was that we completely wasted James Bryant.

He had 3 catches and 3 tackles his whole college career. Apparently he occasionally appeared on both sides of the ball. Nobody would remember who the **** he was if he hadn’t taken that bow.

He transferred to Louisville the next year. I suspect Shannon urged him to do so, because nobody wanted him on the team after he became the scapegoat for the brawl.

He had 3 catches and 3 tackles his whole college career. Apparently he occasionally appeared on both sides of the ball. Nobody would remember who the **** he was if he hadn’t taken that bow.

He transferred to Louisville the next year. I suspect Shannon urged him to do so, because nobody wanted him on the team after he became the scapegoat for the brawl.

I remember watching him play linebacker in the spring game his freshman year, he was as fast sideline-to-sideline as we've had at linebacker and was deadly and unblockable against the run. For inexplicable reasons, Shannon started the likes of Romeo Davis and Glen Cook over people like Bryant and Arthur Brown. I trust absolutely nothing regarding his evaluations at linebacker.

****t according to cis if it was the 2019 canes the coaches would’ve had the .45 on low ready for whatever..coach Hickson would’ve body slammed a **** and Stubbs probably would’ve caught a body

Advertisement
Back