What did Lorenzo Lingard do to Manny? Manny really is a savage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As a fan I hope to humiliate this weasel of a boy, this lying politician pos, 100x more than he ever humiliated LL.

I think if given enough heat from the fanbase next year that this maricon could burst into tears on the sideline.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But ... but .... He's injured, right?

******* dumbasses. What the **** is the point of playing Burns over Lingard, and not letting Lingard get any ******* carries in this abortion of a game? Harris is really such a great player and this offense was so good we couldn't afford to get a 5* taken the ball to see what the **** he can do and try to get him not to transfer out?

Look at this performance, and you're keeping a player who legit wants to ******* play out of the game?

I hope Lol transfers somewhere then wins the Heisman next year so our idiot BOTs can maybe see how **** our coaches are top to bottom...

Does anyone actually have information on why the staff doesn't play Lo? We know it's not injuries. Is it grades? Disciplinary issues? Doesn't practice well? Slept with a coach's wife? The situation just seems bizarre.

Advertisement
Back