What Cane team to show up against Pitt?

GOCANES05

Recruit
I trying to figure out what team will come out of our tunnel.I remember my coach telling us on our last game , that the majority of us will never put on a football uniform again and to embrace this moment.
I can’t get a grip on what we’ll see , I know what I want to see but that never happened all year .

Just thinking here we leave the house Black Friday with the wife driving all over Dade county .

Any ideas not shopping but on Canes tomorrow LOLO ?

GOCANES

Advertisement
I trying to figure out what team will come out of our tunnel.I remember my coach telling us on our last game , that the majority of us will never put on a football uniform again and to embrace this moment.
I can’t get a grip on what we’ll see , I know what I want to see but that never happened all year .

Just thinking here we leave the house Black Friday with the wife driving all over Dade county .

GOCANES
I’m optimistic about what we will see tomorrow. With guys entering the portal I believe the purge is on and the guys that will be playing will be the ones who have bought in. At minimum we will see a lot of fight and effort. Hopefully that translates to a dub. The problem is we have not started the coaching purge yet. I’ll say canes 28-24

Advertisement
Pride went out the window long ago. We’ll probably see some hungry younger guys battling for a starting job but we’ve had 8 guys in the last ten days quit the team and should expect another dozen or so to follow suit after tomorrow.
Pride is the only thing that didn’t let that Clemson game turn into a 60 point loss

It will be alot of younger guys but the guys we’ve seen playing heavy minutes the past two games is legit the same team taking the field against Pitt.. no starters have left… I think we can win this game but the way Gattis corches up the offense we could lose 3-0 and it wouldn’t shock me

Very tough matchup unless TVD can throw it 30 times without injury. Maybe Chaney and Rivers can play, too.

Our guys generally play with their ****s on fire when their backs are up against the wall.
Several may not care (hence the purge) but overall imo these guys don't want to be remembered as the Miami team that didn't qualify for a bowl game.

Canes 21 Pitt 20

Last edited:
Advertisement
We’ve had other years where there was a Jekyll and Hyde persona and didn’t know which team would show up. This isn’t one of those years. They’ve been consistently bad week after week after week. I expect the same tomorrow. Only thing that could make it at all interesting is if TVD plays

We’ve had other years where there was a Jekyll and Hyde persona and didn’t know which team would show up. This isn’t one of those years. They’ve been consistently bad week after week after week. I expect the same tomorrow. Only thing that could make it at all interesting is if TVD plays
Maybe you're right...I just don't see Pitt being that good to where we absolutely stand no chance unless it's TVD.

If Jake had better pocket awareness he'd be okay, but until that's resolved, he's almost unplayable. I think we can beat Pitt with Jacurri and a stellar defensive performance

Offensive Scheme is terrible but the players are playing hard.

Defense held Clemson to:
Field goal
Missed field goal
Punt
Punt
Turnover
Turnover
Turnover

Noone in the portal who starts so the team won't look different.

I expect another hard fought game but not the win with Gattis calling plays.

Advertisement
Offensive Scheme is terrible but the players are playing hard.

Defense held Clemson to:
Field goal
Missed field goal
Punt
Punt
Turnover
Turnover
Turnover

Noone in the portal who starts so the team won't look different.

I expect another hard fought game but not the win with Gattis calling plays.
With Gattis 5 highschool plays.

We are like a Christmas box dude, with these Canes u never know what u are going to get. Just enjoy the tail gate, drink a lot of alcohol, enjoy being a CANES fan. Nothing to look forward to in this season.

Advertisement
Very tough matchup unless TVD can throw it 30 times without injury. Maybe Chaney and Rivers can play, too.
What is he going to do with throwing it over 30 times? Lol. What a joke, dude Gattis playbook is from high school. He calls the same 5 plays! Is a vanilla offense. U can throw is 50 times. Doesn’t mean the play calls would be effective.

What is he going to do with throwing it over 30 times? Lol. What a joke, dude Gattis playbook is from high school. He calls the same 5 plays! Is a vanilla offense. U can throw is 50 times. Doesn’t mean the play calls would be effective.
Better than trying to run Parrish into one of the best run defenses in the ACC.

GOCANES
There’s different versions of this team that show up each game?

Could’ve fooled me. I see the same stupid offense and defense that while average makes waaaay too many boneheaded mistakes and gives up too many explosive plays.

I expect the same team to show up.

Advertisement
Back