What are you looking for in this game?

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
What are you looking for in this game to be considered back on track or dominate? Whether it’s point differential, offensive success, defensive success, certain players making big plays or coaching, whatever you want.
I want to see multiple turnovers and sacks, over 150yds rushing and 2+ passing touchdowns. Most importantly when the offense first takes the field I would like to see a few first downs, three and outs are poison to a uptempo offense. 6 plays on offense in the first quarter killed us against Clemson, they tired out our defense and our offense couldn’t get any momentum.

Advertisement
It would be difficult to look for the team as "dominate," because that's a verb, and doesn't describe anything.

It would be nice if we were dominant, though, as it describes the act of consistently dominating.

Advertisement
Win convincingly. Offense to be clicking. Defense to be disruptive. Team needs to show they can bounce back after a loss. We haven’t done that in so long

I am looking for the Canes to prove they are turning it around. If not we are in for a long 2 years. I find it hard to believe anyone is fired after this season regardless of record. We can thank the pandemic for that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Last week I just wanted to see us competitive, we had moments and didn't give up, but I was overall disappointed.

This week I really need to see a W or the old bugaboo will hook up to the crazy train for another Canes' season.

Gameplan on both sides of the ball for PITT and then adjust gameplan based on what Pitt is doing on both O & D.

Advertisement
Back