What are you going to do next?

Not renew my season tix for a second straight year, and encourage all my friends to not renew until a change is made. I already convinced one not to, let's see if I can get the rest to do the same. And definitely not buy any new gear.

Advertisement
Stop watching games. Stop posting on this site. Burn all of the Miami clothes. Unfollow all of the Miami Hurricanes insiders on twitter.

Right now, at this very minute, I'd say I'll just be a North Florida fan. Their tennis program is on the rise, the basketball does awesome things like dunk during warm ups to get a technical before the game actually starts and best of all, they have no football. Win-Win-Win.

But ask me again in an hour. I waver a lot.

Advertisement
I was born in Knoxville so I'm adopting the Vols. They have a coach named Butch. I'll come back when we have a real coach.

Let's pick an upcoming home basketball game and just go and chant "Fire Golden" all game long.

We need a big group...and unlike the last protest that never came to fruition. This time let's do it right. We should all be fueled by the incompetency this administration has tried to jam down our throats over the last couple of weeks.

Who's in?

Same thing I do now. Dont stress over it. Life goes on. Programs dead. No need to curl up in the fetal position like a *****.

Advertisement
Let's pick an upcoming home basketball game and just go and chant "Fire Golden" all game long.

We need a big group...and unlike the last protest that never came to fruition. This time let's do it right. We should all be fueled by the incompetency this administration has tried to jam down our throats over the last couple of weeks.

Who's in?

Something tells me you won't be there....just a hunch.

Nothin. Hope some good players come here so the new coach has something to work with. I mentally prepared myself for this mid 2011.

Sending two $5,000 check to Jesse Marks with instructions to be cashed once Miami has made it to the ACC championship and the other to be cashed once Miami has won the ACC.

Moving on. Can't force an organization to care about their athletics department. My Saturday's will be free and I will have more money in my pocket. Wake me up when golden and James are fired and this incompetent school actually hires a real AD and allows him to hire a real coach.

Until then **** that school, the BOTs and everyone that has Contributed to the fall of the program.

Advertisement
Start watching spring baseball soon. Getting excited about watching my other team who likes to lose a lot #cubbies. They at least fired their coach and hired a good one to replace him. They also recruited well this offseason in getting Lester.

Who's in?

Something tells me you won't be there....just a hunch.

Wanna bet ****face?

Advertisement
"**** your father in the shower and then have a snack? Are you going to charge me ****head?"

So mods homey can talk like this, but I say one thing and y'all send me two infractions lol

funny side. Next y'all gonna flip my card to green saying I didn't have a good day.

Last edited:
"**** your father in the shower and then have a snack? Are you going to charge me ****head?"

So mods homey can talk like this, but I say one thing and y'all send me two infractions lol

Oh that's right.. I'm not part of the privileged community.

Glad to know how it works around here.

Its a movie quote, you should be embarrassed.

Spend time cruising around Florida on my boat. Devote more time to my photography hobby. Yhe University of Miami can kiss my ###.

Advertisement
Back