What are you going to do next?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boycott the BoT businesses and lulz @ the only fans at the game being the players parents and randoms

Advertisement
Once Al Golden is retained? What is your next move?

Drive to Louisiana back in the blackwater swamp and get that Voodoo woman to put a mojo on Golden. Costs a real silver dollar and a live chicken.

He'll be gone in a week.

Bring back a couple thousand. I'll go in halves with you. We will resell them for $20 Gold pieces and bucket of Popeyes.

Let's see, I'm probably going to play golf on Tuesday and Thursday. I got the Orange Whip swing trainer as a present and have been trying to figure it out. Darn dental appointment on Friday. That's never fun. Lower molar this time. Home basketball game vs. Boston College at 4 PM on Saturday so once again I'll have to set the DVR to tape the NFL playoff games and hope to avoid the result at the game. Dozens of basketball wagers this week, via all my systems, plus the PGA opens so I'll have matchup wagers there.

Along the way I'll probably find cause to laugh at Simplistic Angry Males on the internet. That's a new treat.

Advertisement
Spend my fall Saturdays fishing.

Maybe buy a nice mountain bike with all the $ i'll save by boycotting UM athletics.

Advertisement
Enjoy being a newly wed and both of us being stationed in Hawaii after 13 years in Virginia (Navy) and become a temporary Oregon fan for 1 year. Leaving VA 10 January.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back