What are the core drills of football practice?

Advertisement
Real answer. It was just a coincidence. If these drills actually helped Tmac he would have continued doing them and other NBA programs would have implemented them.

Celebration stretches usually start practice.

Image result for funny football gifs

Advertisement
Having never played it and now in the ABA I remember Tmac attending a football practice prior to his 03 season. In that season it was Tmac and everyone else below. His body allowed him to play this game with ease in that season.

can I have a list of vids/resources etc. that shows me what football players endure during their practice sessions so I can replicate it?

Having never played it and now in the ABA I remember Tmac attending a football practice prior to his 03 season. In that season it was Tmac and everyone else below. His body allowed him to play this game with ease in that season.

can I have a list of vids/resources etc. that shows me what football players endure during their practice sessions so I can replicate it?
Stretching, running, hitting , more running , more hitting and more running followed by hitting then more running, puking and running some mo.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Progressive full military/ pro trainer progressive burpees. Not the easy up down soccer style.

If an athlete can have the stones to 13-15. Ya got something.

If I sound like a numbnuts, then you don't know what they are.

13 is a beeaatch alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back