What an underwhelming day in the ACC so far

I'd be amazed if we beat Clemson this year. If we hung with them and traded blows, that would be a statement and make the country sit up.

Of course we'd have to back it up and beat the rest of our schedule. THAT'S been our downfall the last 15+ years. It's all well and goods saying that the ACC is a bunch of decent / mediocre teams (I happen to think there's a few good ones sprinkled in there every year), but you have to put them away when you're not firing on all cylinders (which you're never going to be doing over a full season).

We haven't done that for a long time.

Agreed. I’d also be surprised if we beat clem. Can we? Yes. Should we and will we? I dunno. But the same could’ve been said for Miami vs UCLA.

For this team to take the next step, we gotta beat an opponent who is better than us.

I’d love to see us buck the trend of our past 15 yr. history and step up and sieze the opportunity. We haven’t done that, with any consistency, in a loooong time. It’d be nice for that to start next week.

Advertisement
PItt was exposed losing to an unranked team.
UNC is winning against unranked team by 5
VT is losing to Duke.
FSU losing to Jville State

The 3 best teams in the ACC are Clemson, ND and UM by far.
No one else appears close to challenging for the champ game
Same ole canibalistic ACC. What did you expect? Dont tell me you bought into all the ACC hype over at ESPN lol. They're contractually obligated to boost the conference and ACC network.

We don't need the conference. If we win we will control our own destiny. Our brand and our history is that powerful. We arguably don't need to be in any conference, at least not in football.

GO CANES!!

Sec- Besides the teams you knew were going to win (uf, Bama, lsu, uga), everyone else looked like ****.

Big12- Texas, and Baylor, and OK took an L.

Advertisement
PItt was exposed losing to an unranked team.
UNC is winning against unranked team by 5
VT is losing to Duke.
FSU losing to Jville State

The 3 best teams in the ACC are Clemson, ND and UM by far.
No one else appears close to challenging for the champ game

WHO CARES?.

nINJAS OUT HERE LOOKING TO CELEBRATE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS CAN GO BE FANS OF VANDY

I would give VT their due, scored 38 with that backup qb who had a nightmere...

Howell is a good qb but no where near the QB wonder that y’all claim he is. We have the better QB this year. The game is at our place and likely a play-in game for the ACC championship. We should win by two TDs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back