What an underwhelming day in the ACC so far

Advertisement
PItt was exposed losing to an unranked team.
UNC is winning against unranked team by 5
VT is losing to Duke.
FSU losing to Jville State

The 3 best teams in the ACC are Clemson, ND and UM by far.
No one else appears close to challenging for the champ game

Good. Maybe that will cause some fans to stop ****ting their pants about playing Pitt and UNC. I doubt it though.

Advertisement
NC st is decent as well. Good bunch of talent on O. Everybody here will tell you I’ve been a fan of that WR Emezie since High school.

PItt was exposed losing to an unranked team.
UNC is winning against unranked team by 5
VT is losing to Duke.
FSU losing to Jville State

The 3 best teams in the ACC are Clemson, ND and UM by far.
No one else appears close to challenging for the champ game
Fck the ACC. After today, I’m bought in. Nobody but Clemson is gone be able to hang with this team.

Advertisement
The ACC is what it always is. A bunch of decent, mediocre teams who win games they should not and lose games they should not. And that has included UM for years. And then there is Clemson.
Its past time for an opponent to step up and challenge Clemson, and frankly, only UM and FSU have the recruiting capabilities to challenge Clemson. And FSU is a dumpster fire, which as a comparison is unkind to dumpster fires.

The Semenholes will probably end up winning this game but I don’t see how they beat anyone else on their schedule.

There’s bad,very bad then FSU bad...gonna be a looooooong season up there.

**** it’s gonna be fun..

Advertisement
The ACC is what it always is. A bunch of decent, mediocre teams who win games they should not and lose games they should not. And that has included UM for years. And then there is Clemson.
Its past time for an opponent to step up and challenge Clemson, and frankly, only UM and FSU have the recruiting capabilities to challenge Clemson. And FSU is a dumpster fire, which as a comparison is unkind to dumpster fires.

That’s a pretty accurate description.

IMO, that’s why the road game next Sat is a HUGE opportunity for UM. It’s has the feels of ‘98 ucla. It’s certainly not ‘must win‘...but simply the opportunity for UM to announce to Clemson that they have competition (legit competition) for this year and following years.

It’s big for us. A road win like this would be big. A loss wouldn’t crush us...because we’d certainly love to see them again in Charlotte. But a win in their place would put a scare into clemson.

Advertisement
UNC got some referee help...BC had the ball after the onsides kick but refs give it to Mack so he can keep his ranking
VT pulled it out and FSU mounted a heroic comeback for the ages
Pitt still sucks

that's a wrap

UNC and Mack Brown can absolutely hang with us when it comes to recruiting. ****, UNC might be replacing FSU as one of the ACC's stronger teams

That’s a pretty accurate description.

IMO, that’s why the road game next Sat is a HUGE opportunity for UM. It’s has the feels of ‘98 ucla. It’s certainly not ‘must win‘...but simply the opportunity for UM to announce to Clemson that they have competition (legit competition) for this year and following years.

It’s big for us. A road win like this would be big. A loss wouldn’t crush us...because we’d certainly love to see them again in Charlotte. But a win in their place would put a scare into clemson.
I'd be amazed if we beat Clemson this year. If we hung with them and traded blows, that would be a statement and make the country sit up.

Of course we'd have to back it up and beat the rest of our schedule. THAT'S been our downfall the last 15+ years. It's all well and goods saying that the ACC is a bunch of decent / mediocre teams (I happen to think there's a few good ones sprinkled in there every year), but you have to put them away when you're not firing on all cylinders (which you're never going to be doing over a full season).

We haven't done that for a long time.

Advertisement
Back