What am I missing??

Georgia has surged into his top 2..according to 247..... Kirby Smart not playin

Killing what Slaton is a clown dudes been hanging with and D riding UGA commits all week and the AA practice to where one of the OL commits called the OL coach to put in a good word for Slaton so they would try and recruit him and let him take an OV. Kirby gave the OK and suddenly this clown that wants to play DT is OK with possibly going to UGA who wasn't even paying attention to him three days ago so he can as he put it block for his old RB one more time. Can't block for RB if you want to play dline.has nothing to do with Kirby and 100% to do with AH kids are straight clowns and the faster that school follows Dwyer and becomes a has been the better.

Advertisement
Slaton is going to bust where ever he goes, I'm truly convinced of that now

Suppose Richt said, "Sure, we'll give you a shot at DT." Dude comes in, sucks at DT like we all expect, then Richt says "OK, I think you might have more success on OL." Next thing you know kid will be giving interviews or twittering that Richt lied to him and he wants to transfer. No thanks. If we want a DT, I'd rather offer a scholly to a one star project that Coach Kool handpicks over a three star offensive lineman who has zero business playing on the other side of the ball.

Kid was killing it at OL at the army game, then today he switched over to DT and apparently was impressive there as well

if he was slow as a sloth it doesn't seem like it at the army game vs top competition

Advertisement
Georgia has surged into his top 2..according to 247..... Kirby Smart not playin

He called in a favor

6Ty5Eg4ac.jpg

Suppose Richt said, "Sure, we'll give you a shot at DT." Dude comes in, sucks at DT like we all expect, then Richt says "OK, I think you might have more success on OL." Next thing you know kid will be giving interviews or twittering that Richt lied to him and he wants to transfer. No thanks. If we want a DT, I'd rather offer a scholly to a one star project that Coach Kool handpicks over a three star offensive lineman who has zero business playing on the other side of the ball.

I agree with you......it's damned if we do and if we don't type of thing. Unfortunately, everyone else in the god**** nation gets away with it but if we do it....turns into an absolute **** storm. No easy way to look at it.

"Anything to break the heritage curse" lol smh y'all love hyping one fake narrative after the other on this site. Can we stick to one thing at a time is firing Richt, Rumph, or Dugans, hiring Cristobal, or getting a jag from American Heritage the answer to our salvation?? Must be all of the above.

If Slaton wants to take a shot at DT then why the **** not? Even if his limited film at the position doesn't blow anyone away Kul has done more with less. I know we don't need a 0 tech anymore but it doesn't look like there will be another DT in this class so roll the dice on TD @ DT. If it doesn't work then there is always OG.

BC the kid is all over the place! He wants to play hoop...he doesn't want to be bothered with recruiting...he wants to play DT.

I think Richt is trying to send a message to all these kids
--No we don't see you as a DT, you have no shot to play hoop here T. Slaton? ESPECIALLY not when you and your teammates seem to really get sick pleasure out of jerking UM
-- Yes you were a backup plan, but you still had your offer well before the 11th hour Mr. Hartley...you coming or not? And no your sister has no prayer to get a volleyball offer...

The inmates aren't running the asylum anymore. Whether it is right or wrong, Richt has NEVER been a hyper-aggressive, pull at all stops to get a kid recruiter. He's laid back, and will treat you like an adult, and will move on to the next one. It may not be the best technique for getting kids in today's market, but he will get his fair share! I believe he's looking for a certain type of kid, and he's building the type of program he wants. The kids he's bringing in WILL respect him and this program, and he has only so much space for the primadonna types.

Just my 2 cents. I think it will work to get us AT LEAST back to the consistent top 15 plateau...Whether it can go further in today's blood game of recruiting remains to be seen.

Good post Skeet, I concur.

Advertisement
Slaton def nice prospect, and who knows maybe he ends up a nice NG...I'm just saying these kids don't want to come to UM.

Richt made what everyone in the world thought was a good move with Rumph...BUT it's not like he's going to take his time to go interview a **** like Chad Wilson to tell him otherwise. Guy has been a good coach so far, let's hope he improves as a recruiter.

Advertisement
Back