What about this scenario I earlier posted on TOS...

Joel

Recruit
what if we brought in Ray Lewis as LB coach, then move Michael Barrow to DL coach with Jethro Franklin?? Thoughts?

Advertisement
Does Ray Lewis even have the desire to coach? I doubt it.

Plus, I don't know how moving Barrow to DL helps.

I would think even Ray Lewis would have to be a GA or something. It's not like he'd have to live off canned tuna like most GA's. But if Ray Lewis wants in, you find somewhere for him. He's been coaching NFL LB's already for years now.

N**** how would the **** hurt lol? We hurtin at that position anyways. And Ray Lewis said he wanted to coach once his son enrolls, so he gon be on the sidelines where he belongs, he don't give a **** dawg. Lets go.

Advertisement
I would think even Ray Lewis would have to be a GA or something. It's not like he'd have to live off canned tuna like most GA's. But if Ray Lewis wants in, you find somewhere for him. He's been coaching NFL LB's already for years now.

Forreal bruh that's what I'm saying. We gone get his type of attitudes on defense, especially on the LB unit. We need to let him get them linebackers ready. Even though I like Barrow at LBs, I wanna see what he can do at DL coach.

Who is our Special Teams coach anyways? Our ST's aren't terrible or anything, but they aint special either.

How do you know that Coach Barrow can develop D-Lineman? He was a linebacker in the league in case you didn't know. Just because you hear the name "Ray Lewis" doesn't mean he can do a better job of developing linebackers. Being a professional athlete is hard *** work, especially at the caliber that Ray Lewis plays. He might want to take a break, and relax for a bit IF/when he stops playing.

N**** how would the **** hurt lol? We hurtin at that position anyways. And Ray Lewis said he wanted to coach once his son enrolls, so he gon be on the sidelines where he belongs, he don't give a **** dawg. Lets go.

When did he say this?

Advertisement
I don't think Ray Lewis takes a break from anyhting FWIW. He's the type of dude that's always doing something. Whether it be charity work, being a preacher, or whatever. He might take a vacation somewhere, but he aint takin no breaks til he's an old *** man.

When did he say this?[/QUOTE]

He said it in an interview bruh

When did he say this?

He said it in an interview bruh[/QUOTE]
I heard him say he was gonna be on the sidelines watching his son play, nothing about coaching....

Ill wait for you to produce a link

Advertisement
How do you know that Coach Barrow can develop D-Lineman? He was a linebacker in the league in case you didn't know. Just because you hear the name "Ray Lewis" doesn't mean he can do a better job of developing linebackers. Being a professional athlete is hard *** work, especially at the caliber that Ray Lewis plays. He might want to take a break, and relax for a bit IF/when he stops playing.

Have you seen Ray Lewis on the sidelines of his son's games?
We do not need him around this program as a coach.

Let him give talks to the team, show up to practices, and support from afar.

Dorsey, Walsh, Reed, etc... these are more level-headed guys who could wind up coaching here in some capacity.

So move an average LB coach to DL coach

Sounds like an amazing idea. Please forward this to Golden asap

Advertisement
what if we brought in Ray Lewis as LB coach, then move Michael Barrow to DL coach with Jethro Franklin?? Thoughts?

So who gets the boot then? I have seen a lot of posts talking about whether Ray Lewis would be a good coach or if Barrow on the DL would be a good idea, but I haven't seen anyone say which coach we would get rid of in this scenario.

Advertisement
Back