WHAT ABOUT SABAN'S DUMB FAKE FIELD GOAL?....

Advertisement
Since yall can't stop talking about Mario's fumble and Kirby's fake punt??!! Yeah I know Saban got rings, but these guys help him get em, plus they ain't been coaching 45 years like Saban either! That is all..

he probably told them to go for the fake and the st coach picked the worst one possible. special teams at bama is the one thing that sucks year in and year out. it's kind of mind-boggling.

That’s on the special teams coach who signaled that in. One of the great things about saban is he hires great staffs and for the most part let’s them do their jobs. They thought they could catch Clemson in a kick safe D. But Clemson was alert. I don’t even think it was planned Tbh. Was signaled from the sidelines if u look at the replays

Don’t worry UGA fan. We’ll trash it in the morning just like we trashed you.

Advertisement
he probably told them to go for the fake and the st coach picked the worst one possible. special teams at bama is the one thing that sucks year in and year out. it's kind of mind-boggling.

Their place kickers are absolutely trash. I don't know how a team full of 5 stars get a 1 star kicker every year

I'm sorry, when you line up for a fake field goal and the opponent is lined up in base defense, totally expecting the fake, you either kick the field goal or call time out. That play had 0% chance of working.

Advertisement
That’s on the special teams coach who signaled that in. One of the great things about saban is he hires great staffs and for the most part let’s them do their jobs. They thought they could catch Clemson in a kick safe D. But Clemson was alert. I don’t even think it was planned Tbh. Was signaled from the sidelines if u look at the replays
No excuse! Saban is the HEAD COACH and it's up to him to YAY or NAY a call, ( aint that what yall said about Mario and Stanford? ) and in the press conference he took responsibility! Worst move EVER from an experienced coach!

You think Saban didn't know and approve of that call? What planet did you wake up this morning

Advertisement
those signals typically defend on alignment of the defense, Saban may have been ****ed to the fact the fake should not have been run into that
alignment

Advertisement
You think Saban didn't know and approve of that call? What planet did you wake up this morning
I’m sure during the week of prep they saw something Clemson does on film and determined if they get that look In the game lets go ahead and fake. Saban lets his coaches coach for the most part. If u look at the replay u can see the holder 10 look to the sideline after they saw the alignment Clemson was in and nod his head yes..which means the fake was confirmed and signaled in..when I was in HS we used a code word if we got a look on ST for a fake. If it wasn’t there out holder yelled “kill” and u kicked the FG...believe it or not on game day HC, or good to great ones mostly trust their staff to make calls, key adjustments and subs. That’s why as a HC u need to put together great staffs who u can trust. But he’s the head man so buck starts and stops with saban ultimately

I think he means the play call. Saban made the call to go for it, but not sure who decided on that play.

Advertisement
Back